Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, keep it simple for me.

Is this game good / great / meh / bad?

I need something new to play and I'm just not impressed with Xbox's current library. Want to know if it's worth my time.
Tricky question because if you like Bethesda style RPGs and enjoy games to fool around and get lost in. Then I feel it's easy to say it's great

On the other hand, I could see why people are saying it's just good if they're not familiar with BGS games and are looking for a more streamlined RPG. I don't believe the game is meh, but if you had expectations for a space simulator. Then I can see why a person can feel this game is meh.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I found an colony ship and the captain’s request is :mindblown:

bytch wants me convince a planet of people to leave the planet they’ve been on for hundreds of years. I tempted to tell her to kick rocks and find another planet.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
is there a way to favorite or add a pin to places? found a locked weapon case , but don't have any picks or the right level for it.

would like to come back after I do.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
is there a way to favorite or add a pin to places? found a locked weapon case , but don't have any picks or the right level for it.

would like to come back after I do.

:ld: ??? maybe the scan button has a waypoint option???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ay, yall teach me how to get my bread up im really strugglin out here :mjcry:

ya the grind is killing me…I don’t expect to be rich and have every skill maxed out but I’ve put in more than 30 hours and am broke as ever and only at lvl 12…the missions ain’t paying enough to cover all this traveling and shooting…and some of these fines are ridiculous lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya the grind is killing me…I don’t expect to be rich and have every skill maxed out but I’ve put in more than 30 hours and am broke as ever and only at lvl 12…the missions ain’t paying enough to cover all this traveling and shooting…and some of these fines are ridiculous lol

How are y'all so broke???:wtf::mjlol::heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found an colony ship and the captain’s request is :mindblown:

bytch wants me convince a planet of people to leave the planet they’ve been on for hundreds of years. I tempted to tell her to kick rocks and find another planet.

ya that bytch is ignorant

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are y'all so broke???:wtf::mjlol::heh:

everything went to hell during/after that pirate mission on neon lol smh…I’m about to shyt on all these factions tho when I’m up again

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
everything went to hell during/after that pirate mission on neon lol smh…I’m about to shyt on all these factions tho when I’m up again

He ain't even playing the damn game :what:

He backseat gaming from youtube streams :martin:

What he know about the cost of living in the settled systems :francis:

Everything hyperinflated as fukk :mjcry:

You gotta work a 9 to 5 just to make enough to start hustling in these galactic streets :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He ain't even playing the damn game :what:

He backseat gaming from youtube streams :martin:

What he know about the cost of living in the settled systems :francis:

Everything hyperinflated as fukk :mjcry:

You gotta work a 9 to 5 just to make enough to start hustling in these galactic streets :hhh:

:dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You gotta start hoarding and selling guns from all your big combat encounters. Use your companion to carry more shyt then dump into your ship cargo and over time you’ll start stacking. the faction questlines have decent payouts and lots of loot to sell from combat encounters too

You should do the freestar ranger questline and thank me later :sas2: