Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Hell no, take your time with your first run, do everything

I think the NG+ of this game is actually going to turn most people off, personally
Losing everything is gonna make folks rage :russ:

But I dig the concept, you must sacrifice your current self to ascend.

Turns the game into a mini roguelike, makes things interesting to me anyway.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I already knew you lost everything because I got spoiled on Reddit :mjcry:

But completely different realities?!WHAT?!

shyt that means you better do all those quests again to make sure you don't miss any changes.
GOATfield:blessed:
Yeah, it's unclear how major or minor each change and reality is so far, you seem to get different realities by random chance.

I'm too into outpost building and things like that to really experiment, I might make another character specifically to do outposts in and one for NG+, the powers, suit and ship apparently upgrade with each NG+ as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: My man out here sneaking into people's cargo to get a hitchhike ride to the next star system on some space hobo shyt.
200w.gif

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs, keep it simple for me.

Is this game good / great / meh / bad?

I need something new to play and I'm just not impressed with Xbox's current library. Want to know if it's worth my time.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

I need something new to play and I'm just not impressed with Xbox's current library. Want to know if it's worth my time.
90 overall Game that can shoot up to 95 or down to 85 depending on how you feel about certain choices. Easily their best exclusive since ODST. and BGS/Zenimax best game since probably Fo:NV.

Ship combat can be a little wonky and its a bit easy to get lost in the bigger cities for me but this is tough breh, you should try it on GP if you dont wanna buy it off rip, i haven't encountered a bug yet and i put close to 50 hours into this game.

Its one of them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If you’ve played and enjoyed bethesda games before then you know what to expect.

The game is great, but it’s also an acquired taste. You kinda gotta enjoy sandbox fukkery and complicated games systems to enjoy it.