ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Breh....

I can't respect this. :wtf:

Not trying to discredit your truth. It's just so different than what I'm seeing.

The last thing I will do is say someone shouldn't enjoy something. If you're getting enjoyment out of it great. I put a fukk ton of hours into Bethesda games. I've replayed Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3, (New Vegas), and Fallout 4. I've replayed each at least 3 times. They're not impressing me. There are things I like, but they aren't enough for me to keep Game Pass after September to keep playing this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Since you both beat this already, @Afro and @CarltonJunior do you recommend blowing through the main quest and then going into new game+ for the side quests? I saw a few articles online saying that is the way to go, but I didn't read them fully to see why, as I didn't want to spoil anything. Do you think new game plus is the way to go with the side content, or is it not really an issue?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Since you both beat this already, @Afro and @CarltonJunior do you recommend blowing through the main quest and then going into new game+ for the side quests? I saw a few articles online saying that is the way to go, but I didn't read them fully to see why, as I didn't want to spoil anything. Do you think new game plus is the way to go with the side content, or is it not really an issue?

I beat the main quest and honestly I think it’s trash that reviewers were saying that. It’s best to get the most out of a single playthrough and do multiple questlines so when you do NG+ you can actually experience different outcomes/decisions and see how they play out

If you just run through the main quest and skip everything else so you can get to NG+, you’re actually doing yourself a disservice with your current playthrough while also lessening the “payoff” of doing NG+ in the first place

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hell no, take your time with your first run, do everything

I think the NG+ of this game is actually going to turn most people off, personally

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tomorrow... :blessed: ive been watching some walkthroughs.. planning & plotting

Oh okay. You're the only one who doesn't have XSX/S and hasn't played Starfield yet and you are in this thread talking about this game a lot, act like you actually playing Starfield :heh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I beat the main quest and honestly I think it’s trash that reviewers were saying that. It’s best to get the most out of a single playthrough and do multiple questlines so when you do NG+ you can actually experience different outcomes/decisions and see how they play out
Agreed.

There's perks to NG+ but for the game to feel like it has a complete ending, you should do everything the first run. Doing it after NG+ won't hit the same.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hell no, I'm not listening to them. I'm glad I play the side quests before do the main quests. Totally more fun and experience that way. I feel like if you did the main quests and go into new game+ will ruin your experience, turn off, etc

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh okay. You're the only one who doesn't have XSX/S and hasn't played Starfield yet and you are in this thread talking about this game a lot, act like you actually playing Starfield :heh:

I've been waiting for this game for a long time so ofc i was gonna set out to play it. if MS didnt buy zenimax...:hhh: i would have made this my ps5 purchase with the first game....:manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The last thing I will do is say someone shouldn't enjoy something. If you're getting enjoyment out of it great. I put a fukk ton of hours into Bethesda games. I've replayed Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3, (New Vegas), and Fallout 4. I've replayed each at least 3 times. They're not impressing me. There are things I like, but they aren't enough for me to keep Game Pass after September to keep playing this.
I hear you. Damn, that sucks for you. I'm so happy I'm able to buy into this world.

I love it thought.

He clearly is truly and organically excited about thid game and the experience it offers.

Considering he is usually a Sony guy, it's refreshing to see someone so genuinely hype post release.

I wamt everybody to experience this game. It's fukking amazing to get lost in it.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
surprised you like the NG+, losing everything that way I think is going to cause divisive opinions.

Apparently there's very weird variant NG+ realities where different things can happen, like youll go to the lodge and all of constellation is dead, or you can meet and recruit your alternate reality self. Sidequests chars are affected too. Someone said that the freestar sheriff was in the crimson fleet in one of their realities.
I already knew you lost everything because I got spoiled on Reddit :mjcry:

But completely different realities?!WHAT?!

shyt that means you better do all those quests again to make sure you don't miss any changes.
GOATfield:blessed:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat, just enjoy everything in this playthrough because then you can appreciate NG+ for sure since things change each time.