CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finished the game
PAWG life made the universe a better place. :mjlol:

Knew using those giant Aceles or whatever would be the best choice even though everybody is like "USE THE MICROBEZ!!! fukk yall, I look ten years ahead not five minutes.

At least the folks who go with you can be reborn too, just somewhere else I guess.

I thought I would at least keep my inventory though, but now I'm like a murderous John Wick, grabbing random guns till I run out of ammo then using a random Rescue Axe on faces :russ:

Like the New Game + changes too, dialogue, everybody treating you mad different.

Artifacts and Temples being in different places means you'll visit new planets and star systems every time, which is a nice touch.

Your powers level up with temples too :blessed:
This my favorite Bethesda Game :blessed:
surprised you like the NG+, losing everything that way I think is going to cause divisive opinions.

Apparently there's very weird variant NG+ realities where different things can happen, like youll go to the lodge and all of constellation is dead, or you can meet and recruit your alternate reality self. Sidequests chars are affected too. Someone said that the freestar sheriff was in the crimson fleet in one of their realities.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
andreja just blew up on me for no reason…I persuaded her to calm down and she did but she said she’s leaving as soon as we land…have no idea wtf happened

*edit*

hmm seems I picked up a bounty…maybe that’s what she’s mad at…didn’t think she of all members in the constellation would be so judgmental…anyway paid the bounty and she seems cool again

:yeshrug:

I think I accidentally hit a free star ship while helping them take down an ecliptic ship which led to the small bounty and andreja being temporarily upset

ya she did it again…took her to neon city and we got into a shootout with security and she started the whole nagging routine

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kinda weird that some pirates still fukk with me…went to collect a bounty and the pirate didn’t put up a fight til I shot him…then after that all hell broke loose lol…and immediately after that I just helped 2 pirate ships take down UC ship

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
worthless ass sam coe just let some dude with an axe run up on me :gucci:
Same be lining folks up with that rifle he got with his ol country ass
Bought this Friday, finally played it for about 4 hours…there’s issues but how could anyone bash this? Folks never played a Bethesda game before? shyt fun as hell.

I deadass only been playing side quests, pickpocketing, listening to NPC’s, haven’t even modified weapons yet, had any real space fights or traveled to any other planets other than the first mission and I’m having a blast.

Sounding like the pirate ships is lit in here too:lolbron:
How you pickpockets breh?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Now that all the trolling has ended can we admit this is mid as fukk and don't even really feel like a Bethesda game.

This shyt is like mass effect with out the fun

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Traveled to a place called the Red Mile with Andreja and this bull dyke head of security there ODing on that :birdman: energy talking down to me. If the game gave me the option I would have been like:

giphy.gif

And turn her head into a canoe.

Last edited: