Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Striker Maskwear outfit just :banderas: the best one so far, better than White Neocity Poncho aka superhero cape

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my favorite outfit, Striker Maskwear so far

F5o7kT9WkAAmuFS

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just initiated an attack on a pirate ship then 2 more came outta nowhere but destroyed them all

:whew:

gonna have to leave sarah, sam and the kid at the lodge from now on…andreja more to my speed when it comes to fukkery

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Bought this Friday, finally played it for about 4 hours…there’s issues but how could anyone bash this? Folks never played a Bethesda game before? shyt fun as hell.

I deadass only been playing side quests, pickpocketing, listening to NPC’s, haven’t even modified weapons yet, had any real space fights or traveled to any other planets other than the first mission and I’m having a blast.

Sounding like the pirate ships is lit in here too:lolbron:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
in almost all these clips y’all posted the players have a blue bar underneath the white health bar…does anyone know what that bar is? spoiler it if necessary
Keep doing the main story missions if you want to find out. That is all I'm gonna say.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game
PAWG life made the universe a better place. :mjlol:

Knew using those giant Aceles or whatever would be the best choice even though everybody is like "USE THE MICROBEZ!!! fukk yall, I look ten years ahead not five minutes.

At least the folks who go with you can be reborn too, just somewhere else I guess.

I thought I would at least keep my inventory though, but now I'm like a murderous John Wick, grabbing random guns till I run out of ammo then using a random Rescue Axe on faces :russ:

Like the New Game + changes too, dialogue, everybody treating you mad different.

Artifacts and Temples being in different places means you'll visit new planets and star systems every time, which is a nice touch.

Your powers level up with temples too :blessed:
This my favorite Bethesda Game :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
andreja is official…I’m walking and I see a laser fly past me…look behind and she killed some crab monster that was running up behind me :ehh: