Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

the thing about bethesda bugs, they can be cathartic if youre into it

seems like they leveraged that. i wanted to say something earlier about that but it wasnt time for dorky

all cards on the table tho, i see somebody had the idea to turn these weaknesses into strengths. like the ragdoll shyt
i personally find that entertaining when it happens every single time. id bet everything im not the only one
and it seems like they embraced that here instead of trying to fix it. it is a game after all, and its always a plus when a game doesnt forget that (👀 druckman, figure it out)

people talk a lot of shyt about creation engine but i can see how theyre refining what sets it apart, instead of trying to be perfect

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just joined Strikers gang, I born and raised Neon Street Rat :birdman:

What y'all traits brehs?

Mine:
Neon Street Rat
Alien Dna
Dream Home (Honestly, this is pointless and waste $$$)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I really miss fukking with them pirates…it’s ironic as hell cuz I met like 2 ex-pirates while doing their missions and they were both so desperate to get back in with the crew and I couldn’t get why lmaoooo…they got access to mad credits tho…meanwhile star rangers got like 12 ppl and barely get paid when they can lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this soccer “field” in akila city is cool

this game really did a great job with the score

*edit*

this empty nest hike :lupe:

yo this is TENSE…there’s these creatures I’ve been circling around trying to avoid as they roam in packs…hiding behind a big rock now as a “herd” passes smh…the music playing alongside this part of the mission tho sets a great tone :banderas:

damn these bytch ass muthafukkas set mines :mjlol:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Well I’m not losing any sleep. This game is the definition of resting on your laurels. Bethesda hasn’t stepped up a thing. Fallout 4 DLC.
Breh....

I can't respect this. :wtf:

Not trying to discredit your truth. It's just so different than what I'm seeing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another 200k down on my ship for new engines :bryan:

A necessary expense tho because as beasty as it was, 56 mobility made it feel like a big ass boat in space :mjlol:

But now we rocking 93 mobility and 3500 cargo space. 3 rail guns, pulse lasers, and missiles for anybody tryna pull up:demonic:

Don’t even ask me about fuel or jumping anywhere cuz it ain’t a thang. 28 light year grav jumps for when I need to space out on these hoes
full

:wow: I still haven't upgraded or built my own ship yet, I see you're strong enough to only use the lasers and the occasional missile strike but I be spamming the guns. I alternate laser and ballistic to shred shield and hull integrity and if I'm close or target is locked I finish them of with a missile.

It's the way