Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think I just ran into my first bug. I just completed Into The Unknown quest and when I returned to the Lodge Barret ran up on me big mad about my behavior :dwillhuh: Up until then I haven't done anything to offend him and I failed the persuasion check to calm him down.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game was meant for Game Pass because it’s not worth full price. Get it on sale.
It is actually fascinating how different the experiences are for this game from gamer to gamer.

Somethings I'm not surprised about because people have their preferences.

But, to actually have the stance that this game isn't worth full price? Wow. It's like we are definitely playing two different games.

Sucks you're not enjoying it, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brehs,

I'm finally able to really bolster up my Earth Outpost 1 without feeling like my resources are so limited that I'm breaking the bank by just crafting a fukking storage crate.:martin:

I have finally placed a full on landing pad and full shipyard at my outpost, though. That made me hella proud.

I took down some bounty hunters who came after me and kept the last ship intact enough to board and commandeer their ship after massacring those clown ass nikkas trying to strong arm me. Brought it to a ship yard and converted it into a full on high capacity cargo vessel. fukk BEING ENCUMBERED.

I still need to craft a crew station on my outpost and I'll really be in business.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I haven’t played BG but I have over 25 hours in this and I’m really enjoying it. I was told that if I had played bg3 first I wouldn’t like this as much but whatever.

I think that game is more than worth the full price. But I wanted some other opinions
BG3 is turn based and mostly isometric. So I don’t think it’s totally a fair comparison unless you’re really into RPG. I’ll say this, BG3 has way more options to be free. I finished a fight by shooting out a bridge an enemy was on. Defeated another by drinking a strength potion, which increased my stats enough to push that boss down a hole to the Underdark to her death. But if you’re not into isometric turn based games then BG3 isn’t going to make you want to do anything.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The movement with the jet pack makes the combat 20x better :wow: Jet packing in and around a outpost filled with enemy’s is a lot of fun:wow: leaving my companion to be bait while I jet pack and flank:mjlol::mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
EDIT:The only thing missing is the EVA spacewalks...
BREH....

EVA SPACEWALKS WOULD BE INSANE.

As a matter of fact, I'd love an RNG space debris and post-combat damage mechanic. Your ship retains damage and you could use ship parts to repair OR you could do an EVA Spacewalk and get to the reported area of damage/malfunction and you could do a cool little mini-game to repair the damage with no cost to your ship parts resources. I WOULD fukkING LOVE THAT. Or, you could even send out a crew mate.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man you a companion gets mad at you :whoa:

I killed a some news people on a ship just to see what would happen & Serah’s whole demeanor changed :picard:

I really appreciate the work that went in to sum of these characters it’s more natural :ehh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Beat the main story

I think NG+ is a little overrated. :hubie: I was expecting a lot more perks.

Andreja was the romance and it said she became starborn as well, curious if she's absent from the main story if I chose to do the main story again. I'm assuming since Sarah is at the lodge in NG+ she chose not to go into the Unity.
Yall nikkas said fukk taking yall time huh...straight to NG+ with it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh wow gonna watch this…I tried destroying one yesterday but maybe that shytty ass ship I have doesn’t have powerful enough weapons to do so…had to pull up at the last second cuz I don’t know if they can damage my ship in the game and didn’t wanna find out the hard way lol

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It is actually fascinating how different the experiences are for this game from gamer to gamer.

Somethings I'm not surprised about because people have their preferences.

But, to actually have the stance that this game isn't worth full price? Wow. It's like we are definitely playing two different games.

Sucks you're not enjoying it, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brehs,

I'm finally able to really bolster up my Earth Outpost 1 without feeling like my resources are so limited that I'm breaking the bank by just crafting a fukking storage crate.:martin:

I have finally placed a full on landing pad and full shipyard at my outpost, though. That made me hella proud.

I took down some bounty hunters who came after me and kept the last ship intact enough to board and commandeer their ship after massacring those clown ass nikkas trying to strong arm me. Brought it to a ship yard and converted it into a full on high capacity cargo vessel. fukk BEING ENCUMBERED.

I still need to craft a crew station on my outpost and I'll really be in business.
What’s the purpose of outposts? I haven’t even scratched the surface of that part of the game