Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Would be nice if you could eat the random food you find right there and then , instead of having to take it and then jump through your inventory.

I do like that money seems to be worth something here , other games that use a money system..tend to make you rich in the first hour.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
On the vanguard mission right now and loving the game so far. But I could see how people think it feels clunky and dated. Not in the gameplay but with it's tedious nature of doing things. Just navigating the menu feels like a chore. Selecting missions. Storing items. Think it could have been designed WAY better.

And picking up items. I hate that you have to be looking directly at something to engage with it. I get that it's realistic but this is a videogame. Need shyt to be a seamless experience. Plus it's real easy to overlook something cause sometimes they blend in with the environment. Especially in darker areas. If you run ghost of Tsushima you'll see it's a night and day experience when it comes to those little things. And it seems like such an easy thing to do. These complaints have been with bethesda games for a while. It's crazy that they're still a thing in 2023.

Other than that I'm really enjoying it. If they can fix some of these small things this could be a 10/10 experience.
Make sure to use the scanner in environments because it highlights everything that can be interacted with.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone playing this after playing BG3 and if so what do your impressions?
It hasn't really affected how I feel about Starfield. I think the few things I wish this game had is the in-depth branching storylines that is in BG3, writing, and facial animation. However, I don't think anybody is expecting that level of depth with a Bethesda game. Other than that ,I am having more fun with Starfield, but I can acknowledge as an RPG BG3 does some things much better than Starfield. However, I am going to have more fun with these type of games over a CRPG even though I like the genre

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The new mass effect better have this level of customisation

EA like:

frustrated.gif

:mjlol: gonna have to pushback a ton of shyt in development...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man i can't wait to mine every fukking planet that's all i wanna do have crates with tons of minerals and shyt...my house in skyrim, in my blacksmithing shop. just tons of ores in the chests...:wow: