Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:ohhh:

I just realized something some of Starfield's planets are named after real astronauts like Jemison, She was the first Black female to go to space.
This game has very good representation of black people

Case in point
One of the reasons I chose to side with SysDef is because the breh who voiced Javik from Mass Effect is the commander of it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yea if you've been there. But if it's an "unexplored route" you have to visit every planet on the route first.
This is egregiously false info, breh.

That would absolutely be one of the worst gaming decisions ever.

You just have to fly into the galaxy. And then jump to the next galaxy.

Imagine if they forced yoi to touch down on each planet in a star system before you can move on?! Crazy talk.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Even just going from galaxy to galaxy is retarded though. There's no reason for it. Just let people go where they need to go. This type of shyt adds nothing to the game whatsoever.
I get it.

I just wanted to make sure the info was accurate. nikkas are already jumping on whatever negatives the game has to derail discussion on this game.

I feel you, though. As long as you have the fuel and powerful enough grav drive, you should be able to not have to have stopped in the galaxy before it.

I don't mind it, though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Even just going from galaxy to galaxy is retarded though. There's no reason for it. Just let people go where they need to go. This type of shyt adds nothing to the game whatsoever.

I think this was part of their game design with you upgrading the grav drives SO that you would be forced to travel this way...:francis: bethesda wasnt gonna make it easy for you...

EDIT: stargate has the same concept with the stargate because the stargate dialing system can dial into other galaxies but it needs MORE power to make long distance calls...:francis: like they couldnt dial into atlantis without the extra power of a ZPM even though they had the number...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Holy shyt!!!!:gladbron: just saw u can destroy asteroids and take mineral resources from them too!!!! :wow: ay yo fukk star citizen...:mjlol:
All the space games getting bodied off this shyt...:dead:

EDIT:The only thing missing is the EVA spacewalks...

Yeah i been doing this since the game came out i thought yall knew

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Another 200k down on my ship for new engines :bryan:

A necessary expense tho because as beasty as it was, 56 mobility made it feel like a big ass boat in space :mjlol:

But now we rocking 93 mobility and 3500 cargo space. 3 rail guns, pulse lasers, and missiles for anybody tryna pull up:demonic:

Don’t even ask me about fuel or jumping anywhere cuz it ain’t a thang. 28 light year grav jumps for when I need to space out on these hoes
full

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's better but even that is ridiculous. Why should we have to repeat 6 actions just to proceed in the story?:what:....it's completely unnecessary. Are they just trying to get us to "explore" more?....The gameplay itself is really fun when it's supposed to be. But everything in between is a chore. Some of these ideas are just mind boggling. Bethesda doing way too much.

It's your fault for having a garbage ship you broke ass nikka :dahell: