Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bioware been fell off

Stick a fork in em
Yeah, I have no hope in the new Dragon Age because it was supposed to be a live service game and they recently removed that aspect. I feel they're way too late in the process to take out all elements of that loop. Plus, with Mass Effect I don't think they'll recapture the magic of the trilogy. I hope I am wrong because they made some of my favourite games of all time, but I have very low expectations for them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bioware been fell off

Stick a fork in em

laughing-computer.gif

how i felt watching that bullshyt ME3 ending...:dead: :mjcry: literally destroyed their entire series with that bullshyt

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Is anyone playing this after playing BG3 and if so what do your impressions?
If we’re comparing the two games as RPGs BG3 is the winner by a mile and it’s not even a contest. If you want to compare action RPGs, and keep in mind I went in hard on Cyberpunk 2077. I feel even in it’s glitchy state, Cyberpunk had more going for it than Starfield. Starfield isn’t a bad game but the shyt is like 7 years late. In fact Starfield is making me appreciate Cyberpunk 2077 more and more as I play the shyt.

This game was meant for Game Pass because it’s not worth full price. Get it on sale.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Let’s go get this money brehs :shaq:

Yea my current play through…. I’m pretty much playing to get a money, a better ship, weapons and gears.

I’m not really trying too much to advance any story

there’s so much content in this fukking game!

stopped watching the video after a short while tho…I was looking for money glitches last night but decided against it as it would eliminate any incentives to do side quests which is what usually happens when I use money glitches…just wanna take my time and try to explore/see as much as I can…with all the turmoil I’ve faced tho in the game, a more thorough trip to akila city sounds nice…I need some allies so maybe the star rangers shyt might be cool

*edit*

ohhh I’m gonna do that crimson fleet mission…I’m more pissed at them than the UC…I still dunno why that chic randomly harassed me for 175 credits smh

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
10hours in and I’m enjoying the fukk out of it :wow: :yeshrug: Gunplay is cool, I’ve had no bugs:ohhh: game is smoove:ohhh: my only issue is back tracking is annoying(like right now I go so much shyt to sell I landed on new Atlantis and I have to Google to find the trading shop place:mjtf::unimpressed:) and ship combat is Dog shyt:mjlol::mjlol: God I hate it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hope y'all using the ships bed and drinks and food for XP bonuses before y'all go on missions...:francis: these dudes doing playthroughs not even doing that...:dead:

I haven’t eaten/drank too much in the game but I do sleep occasionally lol…those med packs are crack tho lmao

my character is supposed to have a drug addiction after I stole some shyt in a pirate bar…didn’t wanna risk getting caught smuggling it so I just took it instead…next thing I know the game said I’m addicted to it smh…so far it hasn’t impacted my game in a noticeable way tho

Damn I haven’t really been eating like that….. also, you can get addicted to drugs?:wtf:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starfield is Mass Effect 1 with way more to do and see.

ya I don’t wanna oversell it but it’s kind of a mashup of ME1’s storyline with ME: andromeda’s gameplay with bethesda’s blueprint/jank (for better and for worse) sprinkled on top of it…I don’t think the story (especially the characterization) is as tight as ME1 tho but it’s up there

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
10hours in and I’m enjoying the fukk out of it :wow: :yeshrug: Gunplay is cool, I’ve had no bugs:ohhh: game is smoove:ohhh: my only issue is back tracking is annoying(like right now I go so much shyt to sell I landed on new Atlantis and I have to Google to find the trading shop place:mjtf::unimpressed:) and ship combat is Dog shyt:mjlol::mjlol: God I hate it
Don’t get me on ship combat. It was the one thing I was kinda cool with at first, but now I can’t stand it.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If we’re comparing the two games as RPGs BG3 is the winner by a mile and it’s not even a contest. If you want to compare action RPGs, and keep in mind I went in hard on Cyberpunk 2077. I feel even in it’s glitchy state, Cyberpunk had more going for it than Starfield. Starfield isn’t a bad game but the shyt is like 7 years late. In fact Starfield is making me appreciate Cyberpunk 2077 more and more as I play the shyt.

This game was meant for Game Pass because it’s not worth full price. Get it on sale.
I haven’t played BG but I have over 25 hours in this and I’m really enjoying it. I was told that if I had played bg3 first I wouldn’t like this as much but whatever.

I think that game is more than worth the full price. But I wanted some other opinions

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Say breh...bots gonna be furious but the more I play this shyt the more my score drops... First few hours was a 9.5 for me, but I've ran into so much Bethesda jank recently that it's hard to give it a 9. Glitches and dumb shyt out the ass but what did it is I was playing earlier and my whole shyt literally crashed, just sent me to the dashboard and made me start up the game again. Got so frustrated I turned the shyt off and started watching Prime in Colorado smh.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
i got so many hours on this bytch and im not even close to being finished with the main quest.

The ship building is dope.

The gunplay is fun for me.

These are the best side quests BGS has crafted and put into a game. EASILY.

Have some issues with enemy diversity so far. but thats my only BIG complaint.

But this is a Top 3 game from Zenimax imo. Skyrim, New Vegas, Starfield.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Reviewers also these type of open world games aren't playing them as a normal game, they're playing them in one specific way with most of the time being main lining it. So they often miss out on the intricate details.
Feels like they main quest and achievement hunt. But that ain't the way to immerse yourself in this game.