Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ya I didn’t start using skill points til I had like 4

Nicca I was forced to used on last night at a space base cuz I wanted to have access to open advanced doors :russ:

And like I said, I felt vindicated that I didn’t randomly waste points and had one for that occasion. I was able to find some pretty good loot!

All the skills I have (which is only a handful) have only 1 point.

I think I’m gonna take the strategy of unlocking every tier 1 before going down the trees.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nicca I was forced to used on last night at a space base cuz I wanted to have access to open advanced doors :russ:

And like I said, I felt vindicated that I didn’t randomly waste points and had one for that occasion. I was able to find some pretty good loot!

All the skills I have (which is only a handful) have only 1 point.

I think I’m gonna take the strategy of unlocking every tier 1 before going down the trees.

ohhh wow I didn’t even think to level up my lock picking skills…been focusing on gunplay and persuasion…I need to read some of the rest so I can know what other areas to target/beef up

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would’ve gotten into fallout 4 a lot more if the combat didn’t feel so horrible imo

I like Fallout 4 but am a little disappointed cause it's not better than or as good as Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't even invest in outpost shyt until you're in the end game. Outposts are expensive and time consuming, and there are just better ways to invest your skills early game for more practical shyt than an outpost you probably don't need.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope y'all using the ships bed and drinks and food for XP bonuses before y'all go on missions...:francis: these dudes doing playthroughs not even doing that...:dead:

I haven’t eaten/drank too much in the game but I do sleep occasionally lol…those med packs are crack tho lmao

my character is supposed to have a drug addiction after I stole some shyt in a pirate bar…didn’t wanna risk getting caught smuggling it so I just took it instead…next thing I know the game said I’m addicted to it smh…so far it hasn’t impacted my game in a noticeable way tho

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Also there is no level cap in this, but to max every single skill in this game you'd have to be level 340, and I'm telling you now after about level 30, leveling starts to slow the fukk down A LOT. It's gonna take forever to max out a character in this game. :huhldup:

That's why I gotta beat Baldur's Gate 3 first before I jump back fully into this. Once I get back into this it's all I'm gonna be able to play if I wanna keep up, because who knows what that DLC is gonna add to this. Shattered Space already gives me like two ideas I'd be willing to put money behind what it would be about.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
On the vanguard mission right now and loving the game so far. But I could see how people think it feels clunky and dated. Not in the gameplay but with it's tedious nature of doing things. Just navigating the menu feels like a chore. Selecting missions. Storing items. Think it could have been designed WAY better.

And picking up items. I hate that you have to be looking directly at something to engage with it. I get that it's realistic but this is a videogame. Need shyt to be a seamless experience. Plus it's real easy to overlook something cause sometimes they blend in with the environment. Especially in darker areas. If you run ghost of Tsushima you'll see it's a night and day experience when it comes to those little things. And it seems like such an easy thing to do. These complaints have been with bethesda games for a while. It's crazy that they're still a thing in 2023.

Other than that I'm really enjoying it. If they can fix some of these small things this could be a 10/10 experience.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is anyone playing this after playing BG3 and if so what do your impressions?

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I hope y'all using the ships bed and drinks and food for XP bonuses before y'all go on missions...:francis: these dudes doing playthroughs not even doing that...:dead:
Sleeping :ohhh:

I dont even know how to eat the food so i just sell it. Sometimes guns dont reload even though i have ammo for it so i have to drop the ammo and pick it back up so it can actually use the ammo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sleeping :ohhh:

I dont even know how to eat the food so i just sell it. Sometimes guns dont reload even though i have ammo for it so i have to drop the ammo and pick it back up so it can actually use the ammo

Eating gives y'all XP bonuses it stacks up and says that on the items itself its like skyrim... like when your making armor... you wear 4 specific pieces of equipment to stack the percentage on top if itself. the gauntlets, necklace, ring and a enchanted blacksmith robe. so that's 25% each item x 4... PLUS the blacksmithing potion on top of all that. The idea here in starfield SHOULD be the same...:ld:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Is anyone playing this after playing BG3 and if so what do your impressions?

To be honest i like this more than BG3. This is more personal in depth like you right into the game experience but both games are different

Last edited: