Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn't breh give it a 4/5

I think this is what I hate about reviews of games with a huge scope. I feel review time constraints don't give you enough time to let it marinate. I feel if it's a strong beginning then reviewers will just assume the rest is like that.
Breh was full of concern and disappointment when it was time to write the review. Now the game is “phenomenal”.

Gotta get them clicks :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the way the character moves in third person is so fukking weird that’s it’s disturbing…I kind of understand why cyberpunk went solely with first person…I’d rather that than including a 3rd person view that just feels/looks janky
It’s the running animation. When you hit the stick he breaks out into a run makes it really difficult and weird to navigate smaller spaces.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the running animation. When you hit the stick he breaks out into a run makes it really difficult and weird to navigate smaller spaces.

ya it takes too much “concentration” just to ease the stick gently enough to make the character walk normally

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
actually it’s not even there…that’s the trade kiosk…don’t know where the bounty one is on neon city…but security was on my ass so I didn’t have time to stop and look around…I was literally running back to my ship with lasers whizzing past my head…never coming back to this city :hubie:

Sounds like a scene out of a George Lucas movie :russ:

All was missing was “start the engine”

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh was full of concern and disappointment when it was time to write the review. Now the game is “phenomenal”.

Gotta get them clicks :wow:
Yeah, I expected better from Parris. Fron what I recall his previews were strong, but seems he went with his score because he didn't want to look like a fanboy. I don't think with a year this strong you can say a game you gave a 4/5 is a GOTY.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ya the game has been reminiscent of a lot of space shows/movies…I feel like they borrowed a lot from “the expanse” especially

That’s dope to hear!

Man I gotta really gotta go through this game and start seriously leveling up now and making some serious credits

I kinda been taking some babysteps with my journey but now it’s time for me to take things to the next level,

Since I’m at a stopping point at that Deputy mission. I need to switch focus. Also need to be more practical with my skill points.

I love games like this but games like these are where I always have a strategy of hoarding points till I get to like 4-6 and then only upgrade 2-3 at a time.

I got 2 sitting points and waiting for my next level ups!! Lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s dope to hear!

Man I gotta really gotta go through this game and start seriously leveling up now and making some serious credits

I kinda been taking some babysteps with my journey but now it’s time for me to take things to the next level,

Since I’m at a stopping point at that Deputy mission. I need to switch focus. Also need to be more practical with my skill points.

I love games like this but games like these are where I always have a strategy of hoarding points till I get to like 4-6 and then only upgrade 2-3 at a time.

I got 2 sitting points and waiting for my next level ups!! Lol

ya I didn’t start using skill points til I had like 4

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Didn't breh give it a 4/5

I think this is what I hate about reviews of games with a huge scope. I feel review time constraints don't give you enough time to let it marinate. I feel if it's a strong beginning then reviewers will just assume the rest is like that.
He gave it a 4/5 and the only critical thing he said about it before the game dropped was that Microsoft needs this game to be an banger. He pretty much said the same thing about reviewing under the time constraints.