Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Foreal without that blue hexagon thing telling me where to go i be like “fukk it lets do something else “ cuz i cant get it to come back once it disappears :beli:

I dropped the mining gun and i dont know how to get another one:beli:

Got in a shootout in arcadia ll with like 15 pirates and i had to take cover then shake out cuz i had no health :beli:

They aint cuttin a space breh no slack:snoop:

A while back I decided to clear inventory to manage my weight and thinking I wouldn't need it anymore the mining gun was one of the weapons that I sold.

So when I started the mining sidequest for Trevor in Cydonia, bro told me I needed my own gear for the work and the mission cursor went over to a pile of Iron that I had to mine for him. Usually games give you the tool needed for the quest or give you a prompt of what you need and where you can find it but this game just left me hanging and there's no map to help. :skip: I wasn't able to continue that quest until I found the cutter from another sidequest :dead:

Outpost has me :dwillhuh: I'm gonna have to hit the net to see what's up with that like @ORDER_66 said.

Still loving the game though. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours trying to survey that dumbass planet if I didn't. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would’ve gotten into fallout 4 a lot more if the combat didn’t feel so horrible imo
The Vat system ain't that bad, but I hear ya how the combat isn't up to par. I am curious if the game feels better with the next gen update since it will be 60fps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Vat system ain't that bad, but I hear ya how the combat isn't up to par. I am curious if the game feels better with the next gen update since it will be 60fps

I played it either last year or earlier this year with mods too…I just really couldn’t fukk with that combat

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You gotta use Vats with fallout, can’t really play it like a shooter. It’s an RPG after all. Your stats, equipment, weapons was more important than your shooter skills.

That’s why imo Starfield gameplay is so great, cause it still follows all the RPG stuff but it feels like just a straight up shooter.

On a side note, 3rd person feels the best it has in a bethesda game, but it’s still not good enough. First person is still the best way to play, and seemingly the way they prefer you to play.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
ya I hate that shyt already…sometimes I can’t space jump directly to another planet cuz it’s too far so I gotta “planet hop” to get to my destination…shyt gets annoying after a while…if I had finished up a couple more pirate missions then I would’ve had enough to buy a decent new ship…might try stealing one
The Mantis quest line gets you a different ship early, that bytch a lot better than the Frontier.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Didn't breh give it a 4/5

I think this is what I hate about reviews of games with a huge scope. I feel review time constraints don't give you enough time to let it marinate. I feel if it's a strong beginning then reviewers will just assume the rest is like that.
Reviewers also these type of open world games aren't playing them as a normal game, they're playing them in one specific way with most of the time being main lining it. So they often miss out on the intricate details.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a side note, 3rd person feels the best it has in a bethesda game, but it’s still not good enough. First person is still the best way to play, and seemingly the way they prefer you to play.

the way the character moves in third person is so fukking weird that’s it’s disturbing…I kind of understand why cyberpunk went solely with first person…I’d rather that than including a 3rd person view that just feels/looks janky