Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man, this game doesn't tell you how to do shyt :dead: I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to 100% the Eridani III Survey.

Spacers tried to jump me after I finished. Looks like I can't hold out on upgrading the Frontier's ship cargo, I had trouble looting the spacers after destroying their ships. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man, this game doesn't tell you how to do shyt :dead: I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to 100% the Eridani III Survey.

Spacers tried to jump me after I finished. Looks like I can't hold out on upgrading the Frontier's ship cargo, I had trouble looting the spacers after destroying their ships. :francis:

just use the internet bruh...:pachaha:

also there's the perk to target ships systems destroy their engines, board he ship and then kill them and loot to your hearts content...

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I can’t stop thinking about this game when I’m not playing :no:

I was hoping to play tonight but my sister in law is spending the night because the wife and her are taking a trip tomorrow in the morning. I’m over listening to them yap it up thinking about my starfield goals. :francis: bright side when I got off work tomorrow I’ll be home alone no kids or wife :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I went through the main story and got to NG+ first. Honestly to keep up with the main quest in this game, you gonna have to do a little side tracking to keep up with it. To get to the final missions, you gotta at least be able to fly B class ships, and you gonna need a better ship than the Frontier which is fukking ass.
I'm right before the ending and yeah, someone without an upgraded ship couldn't complete that space battle.

The main story leads you to a good sidemission that gets you the ship you need to get through it but yes you'll need to be able to pilot it which will take some grinding

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat the main story

I think NG+ is a little overrated. :hubie: I was expecting a lot more perks.

Andreja was the romance and it said she became starborn as well, curious if she's absent from the main story if I chose to do the main story again. I'm assuming since Sarah is at the lodge in NG+ she chose not to go into the Unity.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Decided to reload my save to right back before I beat the game and I'll do everything here instead of NG+. Losing everything including credits, outposts and ships is too great a cost.

I read on reddit that there's a small chance every time you NG+ you get a variant universe where constellation members are mysteriously dead or hostile. Not sure how deep it gets but I don't think it's interesting enough to warrant losing everything. There needs to be DLC that fleshes this out enough to make it worthwhile IMO.

Edit: It looks like it affects sidequests too. :ohhh:

The pirate questline was the last major faction questline I never completed so I'll do that and then decide later what I'll get into NG+ wise :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, it's time for me to bring a robot, Vasco back cause I'm sick of this cac bytch Sarah dislikes it and complains, bytching everything I do :what: :camby: . I like being a villain so bytch shut the fukk up. Vasco is a robot, he doesn't care what I do

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got the star eagle

I supposed to be happy because it's statistically better than my ship in every way...

And i hate it

Who designed this bullshyt?

The fukk i look like sleeping in a jail cell?

-----

Then i redesigned it

Its nice now

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel

Foreal without that blue hexagon thing telling me where to go i be like “fukk it lets do something else “ cuz i cant get it to come back once it disappears :beli:

I dropped the mining gun and i dont know how to get another one:beli:

Got in a shootout in arcadia ll with like 15 pirates and i had to take cover then shake out cuz i had no health :beli:

They aint cuttin a space breh no slack:snoop: