@ORDER_66

When I get a hold of the creation kit for Starfield :wow:

Big-K.R.I.T.-Cadillactica.png

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
This gonna be one of those games I'll say I wait for reviews and a price drop and then pounce on right away anyway
I wasn't all that impressed with the gameplay but I enjoy most Bethesda rpgs anyway. Only thing they can really mess up in that department is story and player choices, which where the weak points of my Fallout 4 experience, but I still got way too many hours in that game anyway :francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Nicca the picture you posted is fukking trash. The taste on this board is garbage man.

All you have to do to win a show on this board is show a logo for the 47th sequel in a popular franchise or show some third person cinematic game and boom you win the show. Its kind of embarrassing
They want this to be a sci-fi 3rd person cinematic action game with customization tacked on so bad. It's skyrim/fallout in space idk what the fukk these dudes here expected? :mjlol:
But honestly I think part of it is people mad that it's an Xbox exclusive on consoles and it's the reason the game everybody actually wants (Elder Scrolls 6) hasn't been in development. Its hard for people to give a new IP a chance when the company keeps ignoring requests to make games fans haven't asked for (this and fallout 76)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:skip: you have no idea how this game plays. You haven't played it...

But even so it's a Bethesda game. An rpg. Have you played their other games? It's not going to wow you with its combat or gameplay. It's the exploration, world building, and immersion in creating your own character in this universe with the lore around it that is the main draw to these types of games. That trailer showed that'd exactly what you'll be able to do when the game drops. Plus if the modding community picks up this game like they did Skyrim and Fallout 4 you could easily end up making this game whatever you want and be playing it for 10 years:yeshrug:
This is the biggest reason im hyped for this game and you know it going to be filled to the brim with mods, what mods did to fallout 4 is incredible its a completely different game.

So you can only imagine what they will do for a game this ambitious and if they figure out how to mod planets:blessed:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The on-ground gunplay looked very underwhelming, but the rest seemed promising. What they teased of the story was whatever to me, but the crafting systems seem to be where the fun is at :gladbron: The base- and ship-building look fun asf.

I'm glad the game is vast but as the No Man's Sky launch shown, big is not a guarantee of enjoyable.