Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
good, I didn't like the voiced protagonist in FO4. the voice didn't match my character. same with Cyberpunk

Yeah I was actually hoping for this because voiced dialog is always gonna limit the amount of options you have in conversation. These games are better off without it

Bethesda probably realized how much of a hassle it is to have another voiced protagonist.

Especially if the voice actor is not willing to be dedicated to the game. Which could affect DLC and even the main quest.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The game looked great imo but I've said before that people aren't gonna be as forgiving about the typical Bethesda jank as they were in the past. They're coming off of 2 duds with fallout 4 and 76, and the release of cyberpunk set the tone for what to expect with buggy releases.

This could end up being their best game ever and the internet will still turn it into a big meme like 2077 if this isn't the most polished RPG they've ever released.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They game looked great imo but I've said before that people aren't gonna be as forgiving about the typical Bethesda jank as they were in the past. They're coming off of 2 duds with fallout 4 and 76, and the release of cyberpunk set the tone for what to expect with buggy releases.

This could end up being their best game ever and the internet will still turn it into a big meme like 2077 if this isn't the most polished RPG they've ever released.

Also the fact that this is a microsoft / PC exclusive there should be NO reason this game to have bugs with all the money, techs and resources at their beck and call... :francis: no excuse

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I hope mining planets for resources has fun gameplay mechanics and upgrades. It could be that chill fun mini game, similar to fishing has been in video games like Zelda.

There's so many natural resources on asteroids and planets, enough to make every person on earth a billionaire.

Just gotta keep The Crimson Fleet off my tail.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Also the fact that this is a microsoft / PC exclusive there should be NO reason this game to have bugs with all the money, techs and resources at their beck and call... :francis: no excuse

The majority of open-world RPG games are going to be buggy. :manny:

I'm more interested in how much freedom modders will have with the creation kit.

I also hope the story isn't bland or trash.

Although since this game is going to have a silent protagonist, the fan-made quest mods are going to be :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I might just cop a cheap xbox to play this :mjgrin: I like bethesda games NGL :manny: truly felt pissed off when zenimax sold out..

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The majority of open-world RPG games are going to be buggy. :manny:

I'm more interested in how much freedom modders will have with the creation kit.

I also hope the story isn't bland or trash.

Although since this game is going to have a silent protagonist, the fan-made quest mods are going to be :wow:
Modding is too much of a crutch. The game needs to be stable and fun. Mods should be the icing, not the cake itself.