Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dunno why the NPCs have such a bug up their asses about stealing…I wasn’t even tryna take the damn fork…was looking to talk to another NPC at this resort but I guess I wasn’t hovered over her properly to bring up the dialogue so I accidentally took the fork…and here comes armed security smmfh…just paid the $17 fine and went to jail

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dunno why the NPCs have such a bug up their asses about stealing…I wasn’t even tryna take the damn fork…was looking to talk to another NPC at this resort but I guess I was hovered over her probably to bring up the dialogue so I accidentally took the fork…and here comes armed security smmfh…just paid the $17 fine and went to jail

All the bethesda games are like that...:mjlol: you'd better be invisible to even steal some shyt...

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it…simply decided to abandon the mission and let these ppl figure out this problem on their own…I’m not going around looking for supplies when they have a ship with probably a 100+ ppl but they don’t wanna pitch in and spare anything…I should fukk with the reactor and let the ship blow up but there’s kids on this shyt so I’m chill

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
fukk it…simply decided to abandon the mission and let these ppl figure out this problem on their own…I’m not going around looking for supplies when they have a ship with probably a 100+ ppl but they don’t wanna pitch in and spare anything…I should fukk with the reactor and let the ship blow up but there’s kids on this shyt so I’m chill
You are more immersed than I am :pachaha: I love it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
giphy.gif
I was under pressure.
always buy digipicks and ammo they go fast...:pachaha: from what i seen..
I have a bunch of digit picks. Levle 4 security :mjlit:

On the other hand I'm finding myself low on 11mm after being stocked for a while. Might have to drop a bag off if I can find any to steal :lolbron:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was under pressure.

I have a bunch of digit picks. Levle 4 security :mjlit:

On the other hand I'm finding myself low on 11mm after being stocked for a while. Might have to drop a bag off if I can find any to steal :lolbron:
WE all doing different shyt....

looking for the same bullets, fukking 11mm

I stock up on Akila mostly

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:why: Brehs shyt aint fair. These mfer Spacer Ships, 4 against one. I can't take them all of these mfers :damn:
Get a better ship, master the targeting system

I've gone 7 on 1 and won

Grinding in the pilot simulator for piloting skill helped me master the ship combat it's legit

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: Brehs shyt aint fair. These mfer Spacer Ships, 4 against one. I can't take them all of these mfers :damn:

I think that’s the part I initially got stuck at…I had to lower the settings to “easy” for that one or you can just do a space jump and run until you get your ship/abilities up to par…I didn’t realize that was an option at the time

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s the part I initially got stuck at…I had to lower the settings to “easy” for that one or you can just do a space jump and run until you get your ship/abilities up to par…I didn’t realize that was an option at the time

My dumb ass should take the weaker one out first before against the stronger one