Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just checked my bounties in the first bar on new atlantis…

neon = 100k+ credits

pirates = 300k+ credits

I might settle the neon bounty in the future…pirates can go to hell…they think I forgot they tried to kill me earlier in the game too…I’d still be mining if it wasn’t for them :mjlol:

*edit*

applied for a job with ryujin industries and the first thing they wanna do is send me to neon

:dead:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
just checked my bounties in the first bar on new atlantis…

neon = 100k+ credits

pirates = 300k+ credits

I might settle the neon bounty in the future…pirates can go to hell…they think I forgot they tried to kill me earlier in the game too…I’d still be mining if it wasn’t for them :mjlol:

You might just have to do that time breh:yeshrug:. Most credits I've had on hand so far is 190k and I just spent all that on my ship. 400k is nuts:lolbron:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After about 20 hours with the game, I can say that it's solid at best. 8/10. It definitely wasn't what I was hoping for. I don't ever blame devs for that though. I think I mentioned in a Starfield thread some time ago, it may have even been this one, that I hoped it wasn't JUST Fallout in space. Well.....that is exactly what it is. It's not a bad game by any means, but it's definitely not great. It's just......good. Aside from the times that you jump into a spaceship, this is just Fallout with a new skin. And for some folks that may be right up their alley. Honestly, if you were to take the Outer Worlds and compare it to this game when it's not in space, Outer Worlds is probably the better game. I can't say I'm disappointed because I had no idea what to expect really. Even after the started to show some gameplay I still didn't really know. But now that I've been able to take my time and experience it, I'm a bit underwhelmed.

I still think it's worth playing though. But if it wasn't for Gamepass I definitely wouldn't spend full price on it. I'd wait for a sale. Just my $.02 for what it's worth.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After about 20 hours with the game, I can say that it's solid at best. 8/10. It definitely wasn't what I was hoping for. I don't ever blame devs for that though. I think I mentioned in a Starfield thread some time ago, it may have even been this one, that I hoped it wasn't JUST Fallout in space. Well.....that is exactly what it is. It's not a bad game by any means, but it's definitely not great. It's just......good. Aside from the times that you jump into a spaceship, this is just Fallout with a new skin. And for some folks that may be right up their alley. Honestly, if you were to take the Outer Worlds and compare it to this game when it's not in space, Outer Worlds is probably the better game. I can't say I'm disappointed because I had no idea what to expect really. Even after the started to show some gameplay I still didn't really know. But now that I've been able to take my time and experience it, I'm a bit underwhelmed.

I still think it's worth playing though. But if it wasn't for Gamepass I definitely wouldn't spend full price on it. I'd wait for a sale. Just my $.02 for what it's worth.
Gonna have to hard disagree here. Outer worlds doesn't offer anything this game doesn't, and certainly doesn't do it better.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I think the hype got lost when xbox attached themselves to this because tis a console exclusive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I liked outer worlds a lot. This is outer worlds with a larger budget and that’s all i wanted/expected out of it. :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

without addressing the “finer” points in your post I have it at about an 8-8.5 too so far…there’s a certain polish that bethesda RPGs don’t seem to have and it was a turnoff for me early on in both skyrim and fallout 4…I attributed certain gameplay mechanics that seemed rough around the edges to the games being outdated when I played them but it seems like it’s simply bethesda’s MO…so far the main things holding my interest is the story and the space lore/setting…the gunfights have been pretty intense too…ironically I would say me not diving too deep into previous bethesda RPGs is why I can be more tolerant of the little things I don’t like that add up otherwise I would’ve probably had a harder time getting into this game as it would’ve felt like more of the same…I didn’t need them to reinvent the wheel but they could’ve done more to perfect it imo

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
without addressing the “finer” points in your post I have it at about an 8-8.5 too so far…there’s a certain polish that bethesda RPGs don’t seem to have and it was a turnoff for me early on in both skyrim and fallout 4…I attributed certain gameplay mechanics that seemed rough around the edges to the games being outdated when I played them but it seems like it’s simply bethesda’s MO…so far the main things holding my interest is the story and the space lore/setting…the gunfights have been pretty intense too…ironically I would say me not diving too deep into previous bethesda RPGs is why I can be more tolerant of the little things I don’t like that add up otherwise I would’ve probably had a harder time getting into this game as it would’ve felt like more of the same…I didn’t need them to reinvent the wheel but they could’ve done more to perfect it imo
New Vegas was the best game overall but that was made by a different studio :manny:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
IMG-1457.jpg
There a wait time to play this on cloud of 7 mins :beli:
Cancelling this shyt