Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just started playing. This game feels almost like Futuristic Space Skyrim but I mean that in a good way. The combat is very solid but I just like that there is no shortage of things to do and explore and it has depth. Not that it will make much difference but it is the best game on the XBox, imo.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The bounty kiosk not work?

I put one on my outpost :mjgrin:

How much have you done with the outposts? I been spending all my creative time/money on ship building and have only made a couple settlements with like 2 generators and a couple mineral extractors and that’s it. I’m at the point where I need to start storing resources on settlements and linking the supplies because having to carry 2400 Mass cargo at all times is making it hard to have an agile ship:patrice:

I did a LOT with settlements in Fallout 4 so I know once I get going that’s gonna be a whole other aspect of the game to dump time into

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a random planet and I found an illegal briefcase. It lets me know that I can't bring it to some planets cause they will scan me and will have me arrested if I bring an illegal briefcase with me. I put the illegal briefcase in a safe at my dream home. It costs a lot of money like :whoo:.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bounty kiosk not work?

I put one on my outpost :mjgrin:
the kiosk on neon city is in that booth where you land…I’m deep in the city :sadcam:

then this bytch expect me to share some money with her when she literally ran away when police showed…fukk her…and fukk delgado too!

actually it’s not even there…that’s the trade kiosk…don’t know where the bounty one is on neon city…but security was on my ass so I didn’t have time to stop and look around…I was literally running back to my ship with lasers whizzing past my head…never coming back to this city :hubie:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
actually it’s not even there…that’s the trade kiosk…don’t know where the bounty one is on neon city…but security was on my ass so I didn’t have time to stop and look around…I was literally running back to my ship with lasers whizzing past my head…never coming back to this city :hubie:

Bounty one is in that volli hotel next to a mission kiosk on the left when you walk in

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started playing. This game feels almost like Futuristic Space Skyrim but I mean that in a good way. The combat is very solid but I just like that there is no shortage of things to do and explore and it has depth. Not that it will make much difference but it is the best game on the XBox, imo.

I feel more like Fallout in Space to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ayo everybody want some it seems :yeshrug:

random pirate bytch asked me for money (175 creds)…had NO idea who she was so I said no thinking I’d at least get an explanation…bytch said she’ll take it in blood and everyone started gunning for me…think I’ve killed like 10-15 pirates so far…think there are like 50 on the ship…I didn’t even get to do the big payday mission but fukk these b*stards…naeva set a bad tone barking at me for now reason as soon as I got off the damn ship…I’ll save her for last :demonic:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this has turned into an endless loop now…is there no arresting me/charging a heavy fine to end this shyt…I have to kill every guard in the city to proceed with the game?? :gucci:
i read that if you wait a long time to return, the bounty will go away but the people will still throw comments at you about what you did

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ayo everybody want some it seems :yeshrug:

random pirate bytch asked me for money (175 creds)…had NO idea who she was so I said no thinking I’d at least get an explanation…bytch said she’ll take it in blood and everyone started gunning for me…think I’ve killed like 10-15 pirates so far…think there are like 50 on the ship…I didn’t even get to do the big payday mission but fukk these b*stards…naeva set a bad tone barking at me for now reason as soon as I got off the damn ship…I’ll save her for last :demonic:

shot delgado but couldn’t kill him…I think I killed the asian dude with the bomb in his chest tho…too many pirates…cleared a path then got the fukk out of there with ships in pursuit…never space jumped so damn fast before lmao…so now I have the 2 biggest factions (UC and pirates) pissed off at me…fukk em…just wish I held onto my cool a little bit longer…I saw that there was a 6 digit credit mission that would’ve probably been next…oh well…gonna have to grind harder for that new ship I want…so there’s definitely 3 places in the galaxy I can’t go to now…neon city, kryx and wherever that giant ass UC ship is stationed at lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shot delgado but couldn’t kill him…I think I killed the asian dude with the bomb in his chest tho…too many pirates…cleared a path then got the duck out of there with ships in pursuit…never space jumped so damn fast before lmao…so now I have the 2 biggest factions (UC and pirates) pissed off at me…duck em…just wish I held onto my cool a little bit longer…I saw that there was a 6 digit credit mission that would’ve probably been next…oh well…gonna have to grind harder for that new ship I want…so there’s definitely 3 places in the galaxy I can’t go to now…neon city, kryx and wherever that giant ass UC ship is stationed at lol

This nikka finna be writing memoirs like “Let me tell you bout the time I stole a pack of cigarettes on Neon and went to war with 2 of the biggest factions in the known universe”:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka finna be writing memoirs like “Let me tell you bout the time I stole a pack of cigarettes on Neon and went to war with 2 of the biggest factions in the known universe”:dead:

I wanted some experience traveling thru space before I continued with the storyline but I got far more than I bargained for lmaoooo