Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be putting this game down like damn I need a break but after a while I start thinking about what I can/want to do next in the game lol

Lol. I go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week, I'm a gym rat but this Starfield game almost made me say "fukk gym", let me take a day off. :sadcam:

I'm working out now as I'm speaking.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This crimson fleet final mission is crazy. Idk if I can beat it now. There's too many of them. I'm like level 24. :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this mission on neon has gotten kind of silly and pointless…I understand killing a guard or two will alert some ppl in the vicinity who MIGHT have heard something but having practically every security guard randomly spawning to where I’m at is beyond ridiculous and ruins the immersion…I can barely complete the mission now…made it to the chic I’m supposed to speak with to wrap up the mission and security guards are beating me up mid-dialogue and there’s no place I can go without them instantly/endlessly spawning in large groups

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this mission on neon has gotten kind of silly and pointless…I understand killing a guard or two will alert some ppl in the vicinity who MIGHT have heard something but having practically every security guard randomly spawning to where I’m at is beyond ridiculous and ruins the immersion…I can barely complete the mission now…made it to the chic I’m supposed to speak with to wrap up the mission and security guards are beating me up mid-dialogue and there’s no place I can go without them instantly/endlessly spawning in large groups
dont tell me all that is for cigarettes. what quest are you on

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont tell me all that is for cigarettes. what quest are you on

nah pirate mission where I gotta steal some grid generator or some shyt on neon…for the most part I used the vents but I had to kill a couple ppl along the way…I can understand security being on the lookout but the endless spawning the instant I show up somewhere is retarded…the enemy AI is either stupid as hell or completely over the top…no middle ground so far

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well goddamn…I think I finally lost these faggits…they saw me run into a room but they didn’t see me go into the bathroom so that fooled them even tho it was obviously the only place I could’ve been hiding in the room…like I said extremely stupid or OD over the top :mjlol: