Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah.
first person zoomed in too much for my setup - shyt giving me inertia issues.
That said, I might just need to cap the frame rate. I'm going from 125-163 staring at this wall. Got a headache already :snoop:

Edit: found it. It was the motion blur. who the fukk wants motion blur, nevermind on High by default?!? Whom? What human?

:heh: im not a pc gamer so I dont really care about those ultra high graphical viewer settings and shyt...

But what i do care about is how the camera is positioned during gunplay and how it feels...:ld:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I am actually shocked at how diverse the NPCs are. Normally in these types of games, there's not much diversity among them.
They did it right.

300 years later besides cultural differences, it ain't we got nations keeping us at each others throats.
Half the damn kids I see are mixed :dead:
I was amongst major NPCs and realized that there were only two white people in the room and one was Sarah:dead:
Angry "antiwoke" Youtubers are gonna have heart attacks and they already complaining about pronouns :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually haven’t done that questline yet so I have no idea what you’re in for :hubie:

that’s dope…I’ll hold back on talking about it then…don’t want to spoil it for ppl…I thought it was a path that eventually everyone had to go thru the further along they were…but that just goes to show how much shyt is taking place during this game…I’m only level 6 but have already gone on a completely different pathway…damn hate to put this game down but I been playing it practically all day…but if I don’t put it down now then this is quickly going to turn into an all-night gaming session