Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…he knows I killed everyone onboard the ragana…might have to kill him and his whole crew…dunno who he’s yelling at tho :hubie::demonic:

this game is 100% an “ode” to the expanse

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I tried to flirt with Sara my Bonnie and she started acting all suspicious and shyt. I think she a dyke. I might bag her in the ship while she sleep:mjgrin:

On a serious note, I havent even started on Outposts and shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…might have to kill him and his whole crew…

I needed to get my weight up before I tried to do that :mjlol:

anyway my death has made them forget about it…so I’ll just play along and take orders from them until I’m strong enough to fukk with these dudes…their health bars are mad long smh

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So was listening to Kinda Funny today about the game and Blessing/Andy seemed pretty down on it re: garbage NPCs and trash main story. What's the consensus here?

Dont know who the fukk those dudes are but fukk them and their stupid ass opinion, this game is massive and there is so much to do and get lost in. The main story is not trash, but this game, like all Bethesda games ive ever played is not made for you to just concentrate on the main story. You can play it when and if you feel like it at the pace you want.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Just havin fun raiding random facilities on random planets to find some decent loot until I can level up enough to craft some good shyt. I got two characters right now: a run and gun commando and a sneak pistol ninja. Third is gonna be a heavy weapons tank

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm in this ho

By that I mean I'm 2 minutes into the game and am already confused. Is there no FOV slider? In 2023?
...But why?:gucci:

guess I'mma give 3rd person a try

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well, I feel dumb.... After playing this for 10+ hours I just figured out you can fast travel to locations by pressing LB and then RB. All this time I was running around New Atlantis and other places by feet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh good luck to whatever the fukk you bout to do there. I’m lvl 30 and everytime I happen to jump to that area there’s like 8 ships and turrets lighting me up off top:sadcam:

I got in good with the pirates so I was “invited” there :whoa:

it’s crazy…cuz I was doing a standard “fetch” mission for this scientist and decided to try and steal this last item instead of paying the chic for it…got arrested and ended up deciding to do an undercover mission for the UC rather than go to jail and pay the fine…shyts been good so far…leaning toward siding with the pirates but I’m playing it by ear for now…I’ve completely forgotten about the main mission tho lol smh

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
An FOV slider???:dahell: u mean field of vision?
yeah.
first person zoomed in too much for my setup - shyt giving me inertia issues.
That said, I might just need to cap the frame rate. I'm going from 125-163 staring at this wall. Got a headache already :snoop:

Edit: found it. It was the motion blur. who the fukk wants motion blur, nevermind on High by default?!? Whom? What human?

Last edited: