Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my only complaint is how ugly/janky the character moves in 3rd person to the point that I’ve been pretty much playing in first lol

Yeah, I love to play 3rd person but this is the first time pretty little sloppy most of the time I play in 1st person

What is your gamertag brother :birdman:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it’s kind of a slow burn so far but I can’t stop thinking about it…it’s one of those games so far that when I’m not playing I’m thinking about what I can do next…the main story gets to it right away but I think I need to explore do some other shyt first before I just jump into this whole artifact thing

I need some money:mjcry:

I was tempted to do part time Security work at that first city I went to:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need some money:mjcry:

I was tempted to do part time Security work at that first city I went to:mjlol:

me too re: security work if it’s the same side quest I had in mind…I’m glad as hell I went to do that side mission for the scientist by the tree tho…crazy thing is went about it begrudgingly but it’s turned into some epic shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey coli bro. I lost my companion robot Vasco in somewhere, It always followed me but now it is nowhere to be found. How do I get it back? :snoop:

same…I’m kind of glad tho cuz he was kind of in the way…I can’t even remember when last I saw him…I think he might still be at the lodge or some shyt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same…I’m kind of glad tho cuz he was kind of in the way…I can’t even remember when last I saw him…I think he might still be at the lodge or some shyt

Yeah, it always in my fukking way. I told it move the fukk out of my way but I need Vasco cause Vasco has my materials stuff with him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
me too re: security work if it’s the same side quest I had in mind…I’m glad as hell I went to do that side mission for the scientist by the tree tho…crazy thing is went about it begrudgingly but it’s turned into some epic shyt

Oh shyt!!!!!

Ok bet….. someone hinted I need to see him. I ain’t do it yet…. But we’ll definitely peep that tomorrow

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Ran into a crazy bug, was in a space fight and died spawned back on the planet and my ship was under the map/invisible. Wasn’t able to fast travel to ship or use the starmap to leave the planet. Essentially stuck, had to reload an older save but ship was still missing. Ended up selling the glitched ship and buying a new one which showed up for me and everything was good. Just wanted to give yall a heads up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt!!!!!

Ok bet….. someone hinted I need to see him. I ain’t do it yet…. But we’ll definitely peep that tomorrow

it’s not the mission itself that is dope but my mishandling of it led me into some whole other side quest shyt with this UC/space pirates storyline…technically speaking I haven’t even finished the original side mission I was on with the scientist yet

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've ran past a bunch of shyt so far because it's so damn easy to get sidetracked...it took me a min to find GalBank to talk to the teller about my house and this MF gave me some bounties :dead:
Even doctors/bartenders have missions for you...I'm just gonna assume everyone I talk to no matter the profession can have a mission for you...try to get fixed up mf Doc asks you to steal medicine for them...try to get a drink at the bar bartender gonna ask you to get missing ingredients for their special drink...