Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yes I have, it opens up a few new things but overall it just resets everything except your level and perks and any permanent stat buffs you gained by reading magazines. It's great for trying different ways to play though with the same character.
Pretty much like any other NG+ and if u wanna max out everything and do missions you didn't do on your first playthrough

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I've been playing for 3 hours straight and I haven't ran into any of the bugs I've been dying laughing on PC yet :patrice:

I'm lowkey pissed because this is what turns Todd's work into art.

I will way I'm bit feeling all of these loading screens at all. But then I have to remember I sad through Need 4 Speed, Tony Hawk, and Sega Saturn loading screens back in the day. Also that's my own fault for still having 16 gigs of ram (which is bullshyt since I'm only using 54% ram when playing, time to clean my PC)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this a judgement free safe space brehs :lupe:

fukk it listen brehs…I’m trying to smash an allegedly transgendered clone of a war criminal right…does that make me gay brehs :lupe::patrice::sadcam:
camron-mase.gif

Chef

All Star
Daps
Hey coli bro. I lost my companion robot Vasco in somewhere, It always followed me but now it is nowhere to be found. How do I get it back? :snoop:

Go into your mission log and look for something toward the bottom where to track your companions.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I heard about neon but I haven’t even been there yet…it’s crazy how much shyt I’ve gotten into but there’s still a lot that I have not done as yet
Oh, because you can join a gang there too, thats what I thought you were talking about.

Well damn :dead: