Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this white dude in the bar on mars (cydonia) with all the books on the table looks INSANE

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I see some of y’all saying this is better than Fallout 4…anyone wanna stand on that? :lupe:

Bethesda RPGs are my favorite games to play period and I’ve played as much of fallout 4 as anyone else on this board. Thousands of hours across all 3 platforms.

It’s still early but starfield has better gunplay and way more cities to explore while still having outpost building and now ship building. So far I think the main story is better too

Hard to really give it a verdict so early on with it being such a massive game, but it wouldn’t surprise me if this ends up being a top 3 bethesda game for me when it’s all said and done

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is official so far…ended up trying to steal that “egg” for the tree scientist and ended up with the choice of going to jail/paying a heavy fine or work for these dudes undercover and infiltrate crimson fleet…choose the latter…just docked this medical ship looking for this dude the pirates want dead…think I’m gonna fukk around and end up joining these dudes for real lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was listening to Kinda Funny today about the game and Blessing/Andy seemed pretty down on it re: garbage NPCs and trash main story. What's the consensus here?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn finally died…got thrown into the middle of a crazy dogfight after killing the guy aboard that medical ship…I think I mistakenly sold all the items I need to repair the ship’s hull in the middle of a fight:pachaha:gonna be stuck at this part for a minute smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk is my shield always offline??

damn think I’m legit stuck at this part smh

*edit*

I’m gonna have to try this on easy cuz I have nothing to repair this ship and just keep spawning into the middle of this dogfight

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
why the fukk is my shield always offline??

damn think I’m legit stuck at this part smh

*edit*

I’m gonna have to try this on easy cuz I have nothing to repair this ship and just keep spawning into the middle of this dogfight
You have bar in it?