Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I take it you could play this game forever on some NMS shyt :lupe:

I want to pull the trigger but I need the scoops because this thread is hard to decipher. You have folks loving this game, folks hating this game, folks just plain hating on this game, and Stan fukkery.

I need a legit opinion without Arcadium babble.
I'll have to play a lot more to see how/how much content is repeated but you could pretty much play it forever. I've no bullshyt played more hours on a single planet than I have in games where I just played the campaign. They're planning on letting modders build whole planets too so people are going to add more to what already here. Just know this is a real RPG. It's not the typical open world game with light RPG elements, you actually have to level your character to get the most out of the systems. You're going to be doing inventory management and all that kind of shyt. Prioritize the Weight Lifting skill.

Most of the talk online is heavily over blown. I was expecting to be running into the edge of boundaries and loading screens constantly because that's been dominating the conversation online. Granted I'm still on planet Kreet and haven't been to any of the cities so maybe that's where the heavy amount of load screens are at.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y’all ain’t tell me it was jurassic park outside of new Atlantis :gucci:
I have yet to explore the area around New Atlantis... the area around Akila City though you better bring the biggest strap you got cause those Ashta will fukk you up. :ufdup:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Feels like I have to play on scan mode since I can't tell what can be picked up or not.

I just completed the first mission on that moon , and it took me like 30 minutes just because I was trying to make sure I didn't miss anything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just usually pay attention to what ppl are wearing if I can make them out from the ship but is there a way to tell ahead of time if I need to keep my spacesuit on when exiting the ship

this game is fukking MASSIVE…I’m actually glad for the use of fast travel so early on in the game