Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Can’t upgrade my ship

Tuff being a broke boy in space :francis:

I'm trying to get my own whip instead fixing up someone else's shyt. So far I got 90 racks saved I'm trying to make as much as possible so I'm comfortable when it's time to build my own.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Is this a judgement free safe space brehs :lupe:

fukk it listen brehs…I’m trying to smash an allegedly transgendered clone of a war criminal right…does that make me gay brehs :lupe::patrice::sadcam:
tenor.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing since Friday. Overall, I'm disappointed in some of the design choices (the map is unmitigated trash, and one of the most depressing things imaginable is starting the game up and discovering that we're somehow still using the same fukking inventory system we've been using since at least Oblivion), but this is still fun. The fukkery potential is almost limitless.

I haven't made it all that far into the main quest, but I've started throwing around guesses in my head about what makes finishing the game and getting to New Game Plus so crazy that reviewers were (probably recklessly) advising people to just smoke the entire main quest. If it's anything like in thinking, that could be some absolutely insane shyt.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Is this a judgement free safe space brehs :lupe:

fukk it listen brehs…I’m trying to smash an allegedly transgendered clone of a war criminal right…does that make me gay brehs :lupe::patrice::sadcam:
Yes
I'm trying to get my own dhip instead fixing up someone else's shyt. So far I got 90 racks saved I'm trying to make as much as possible so I'm comfortable when it's time to build my own.
Steal breh

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So I take it you could play this game forever on some NMS shyt :lupe:

I want to pull the trigger but I need the scoops because this thread is hard to decipher. You have folks loving this game, folks hating this game, folks just plain hating on this game, and Stan fukkery.

I need a legit opinion without Arcadium babble.
Bruh it's on Gamepass... just fukking download it and give it a try. If after 10 hours you don't like it delete it and forget the game even exists... and you didn't pay full price for it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bruh it's on Gamepass... just fukking download it and give it a try. If after 10 hours you don't like it delete it and forget the game even exists... and you didn't pay full price for it.

See here's the thing...I have a Steam Deck and my laptop is turds.

Game pass is not compatible with Linux :(

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
so crazy that reviewers were (probably recklessly) advising people to just smoke the entire main quest. If it's anything like in thinking, that could be some absolutely insane shyt.

They were (and still are) really hurting the experience for people when they keep saying that.

It's a big part of the story (probably the biggest) and loses it's impact if people rush through.
I'm not going to talk about it more because it's technically a spoiler:whoa: