Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I take it you could play this game forever on some NMS shyt :lupe:

I want to pull the trigger but I need the scoops because this thread is hard to decipher. You have folks loving this game, folks hating this game, folks just plain hating on this game, and Stan fukkery.

I need a legit opinion without Arcadium babble.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

I want to pull the trigger but I need the scoops because this thread is hard to decipher. You have folks loving this game, folks hating this game, folks just plain hating on this game, and Stan fukkery.

Todd said they're designing their games very played for 10 years now since after Skyrim they saw how long players are willing to play and put hours into their games. Once the modding scene for this game really takes off it'll be next level.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went back to lodge and forgot where it was and just decided to claim someone’s shyt.

yeah I may have to do that…the beds just say “owned” but I have seen one available yet…found a lot of other good shyt tho :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall i can stop fw this game.

it’s kind of a slow burn so far but I can’t stop thinking about it…it’s one of those games so far that when I’m not playing I’m thinking about what I can do next…the main story gets to it right away but I think I need to explore do some other shyt first before I just jump into this whole artifact thing

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Most if not the majority hating doesn't own the game or playing it. It's a great game if you like Bethesdas games, I'm enjoying it way more than fall out 4

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lodge is huge…tryna find my room…I’m stealing from these ppl already

*edit*

still ain’t found my room yet…gonna sell some of this shyt tho:pachaha:

It’s in the far back. There’s a model ship and a small hallway to the right of your door. The bed should let you sleep in it and the chest is safe for storage

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
What is the best way to make money with out doing quest ?

I would like a constant flow of credits

ship building is expensive