Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the new Xbox controllers don't have that???:dahell:

:mjlol: No.

If you have a PS5 and play Astro's Playroom (It's a free game when you cop PS5) you would fall in love with PS5 dualasense like :whoo: :noah: like you actually play next gen along with PS5's 3D audio headset.

Breh, you bought an XSS :mjlol: like Xbox One X. 2. Could have gotten an XSX or PS5. Better yet if you worry about the price then you should have gone with PS5 digital version

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It needs to have a "Gallery", the aiming is kinda wonky but if you go in 1st person near a stove you should be able to cook.

Thank you m, shyt was killing me. I’m now trying to get into a military base but I need that pilot b license bad lmao.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: No.

If you have a PS5 and play Astro's Playroom (It's a free game when you cop PS5) you would fall in love with PS5 dualasense like :whoo: :noah: like you actually play next gen along with PS5's 3D audio headset.

Breh, you bought an XSS :mjlol: like Xbox One X. 2. Could have gotten an XSX or PS5. Better yet if you worry about the price then you should have gone with PS5 digital version

I'm getting the PS5 later...:ld:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Imma have to join the UC just so I can practice in their flight simulator. Fighting these nikkas is expensive and I accidentally turned this game into a build-a-starship sim.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very early but immediately feels like a mashup off fallout 4 (what little I played at least), the first mass effect plus mass effect andromeda

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still haven't found it until now
The-elevator-in-the-MAST-railway-station-in-Starfield.jpg

There's an elevator

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Game lowkey overwhelming at times I don't know which missions to do, 3 hours game time feel like 1 hour :dead: no way reviewers had time to review this game properly
I'm saying...

I went to the moon before checking that martian dude ship...On the moon I

Ran across an abandoned outpost...random dude trying to tell me the find is his then when me and Sarah starting heating up them particles beams he was like "maybe we can script it"

Ran across some other people who were being chased and had to land on the moon...they had no water...gave them some...dude gave me a key to...something I don't even know what :mjlol:

Found another outpost with a cave that had some rare minerals in it, came out and the crimson fleet popped up out of nowhere telling me to give it to them. I gave it to them alright :demonic::dame:

Had ANOTHER ship land and it was a bounty hunter. Said it was some spacer merc wanted dead or alive and she was choosing dead :demonic:. Helped her and split the reward with her, it was almost 20k cred.

All of that off of just going to earths moon. Count in the amount of scanning and mining I did it was legit 3 hours.

And I'm supposed to believe this game got a proper review

I bet if you asked reviewers to add a cargo bay and another laser turret to they ship they wouldn't even know how:mjlol:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Oh yeah DO NOT SLEEP ON THE PERSUASION PERK TREE. I literally talked my way through the final missions of the game because I had invested in persuasion. It's high key a top 5 most useful skill in the game along with Boost Pack, Piloting, Security, (and when you can finally unlock it) Rank 4 of Rejuvenation.

Did you do the new game+ yet?