Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I wish is that the Xbox controller has haptic feedback and adaptive triggers support as the PS5 dualusense controller has. Or Starfield available on PS5. Can you imagine haptic feed and adaptive triggers in Starfield game shyt would be amazing :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Where’s it at? I actually really hate the shytty map in this game
The map definitely is a QoL improvement, but it doesn't kill the experience completely for me because I've learned how to traverse everywhere. It's in the Spaceport, run past Jemison Mercantile while hugging the wall and there should be some stairs that run you down to where the elevator to get down there is.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Man just had to cancel my order on amazon they talking about they cannot find it...:stopitslime: such bullshyt...:camby: so cancelled that shyt and went through ebay and got a better deal without a heavy tax and it'll be here faster... :birdman:

Each item in the amazon warehouse has a specific code how you can't find out where the fukk my item is???:mindblown: it's literally been a fukking WEEK

Should of built a PC with all the time you wasted buying a Xbox

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The only thing I wish is that the Xbox controller has haptic feedback and adaptive triggers as the PS5 dualusense controller has. Or Starfield available on PS5. Can you imagine haptic feed and adaptive triggers in Starfield game shyt would be amazing :ohlawd:
I honestly hate the adaptive triggers shyts give me carpa tunnel had to turn them off in 2k. But I agree on haptic that'll be cool, I'm playing with my elite controller tho makes the game easier.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Breh I only went there because a side mission sent me, I ran past three other missions down there because I knew I would end up stuck all night :dead:
I've ran past a bunch of shyt so far because it's so damn easy to get sidetracked...it took me a min to find GalBank to talk to the teller about my house and this MF gave me some bounties :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly hate the adaptive triggers shyts give me carpa tunnel had to turn them off in 2k. But I agree on haptic that'll be cool, I'm playing with my elite controller tho makes the game easier.

I agree with NBA 2K does not good job with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers thou. But however like Atstro's Playroom, Returnal, Remake Demon's Soul, GT7, Deathloop, Death Stranding, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart does so amazing with haptic feeds and adaptive triggers :wow: Now I just imagine what if in Starfield have one with many things you can do with haptic feeds and adaptive triggers, shyt would be :mindblown: like you actually play next-gen video game.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I agree with NBA 2K does not good job with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers thou. But however like Atstro's Playroom, Returnal, Remake Demon's Soul, GT7, Deathloop, Death Stranding, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart does so amazing with haptic feeds and adaptive triggers :wow: Now I just imagine what if in Starfield have one with many things you can do with haptic feeds and adaptive triggers, shyt would be :mindblown: like you actually play next-gen video game.
That game is AMAZING

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing I wish is that the Xbox controller has haptic feedback and adaptive triggers support as the PS5 dualusense controller has. Or Starfield available on PS5. Can you imagine haptic feed and adaptive triggers in Starfield game shyt would be amazing :ohlawd:

the new Xbox controllers dont have that???:dahell: