Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah DO NOT SLEEP ON THE PERSUASION PERK TREE. I literally talked my way through the final missions of the game because I had invested in persuasion. It's high key a top 5 most useful skill in the game along with Boost Pack, Piloting, Security, (and when you can finally unlock it) Rank 4 of Rejuvenation.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man just had to cancel my order on amazon they talking about they cannot find it...:stopitslime: such bullshyt...:camby: so cancelled that shyt and went through ebay and got a better deal without a heavy tax and it'll be here faster... :birdman:

Each item in the amazon warehouse has a specific code how you can't find out where the fukk my item is???:mindblown: it's literally been a fukking WEEK
Why don't u just buy one in perso

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I landed in Akila and was ready to go back immediately.
Folks saying they felt more "free" there:mjlol:

Nah, it's because ya broke broke :mjlol:
I was gonna go Freestar Collective, but seeing how they actually live now... nah sign me up for the UC Vanguard so I can get my citizenship. It may not be perfect, but at least I won't be living in fukking squalor like in the Freestar Collective. :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Early impressions.

Graphics and controls/combat are great. Two things i’ve never said about a bethesda game. :ehh:

Ship flight is more complicated then i imagined. Don’t now if that’s a good thing or not yet.

30fps ain’t bad at all, something they’ve done makes it feel smother or more responsive than other recent games i’ve tried at 30. Only time it’s noticeable is if you quickly swing the camera around.:ehh:

Didn’t give it much time cause i don’t want to get lost in the game before i finish armored core. I know i’m not playing shyt else once i fully engaged with this game,

Bethesda in space :blessed:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh yeah DO NOT SLEEP ON THE PERSUASION PERK TREE. I literally talked my way through the final missions of the game because I had invested in persuasion. It's high key a top 5 most useful skill in the game along with Boost Pack, Piloting, Security, (and when you can finally unlock it) Rank 4 of Rejuvenation.

I actually really like the persuasion mini game and have my skill ranked up to 3. It is definitely super useful in a lot of situations

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game lowkey overwhelming at times I don't know which missions to do, 3 hours game time feel like 1 hour :dead: no way reviewers had time to review this game properly

Yeah I think some reviewers just ran through the game as fast as possible which makes them play a certain way that is not nearly as fun

This game 100% wants you to take your time exploring and get sidetracked 2-3 times on your way to your original destination