Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I got some kind of bug where I can’t grav jump any more. It’ll stuck with “preparing to grav jump” but nothing happens. Had to close the game and restart.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Space combat is god awful

just got into my first 3 dogfights…wasn’t bad…ship feels weightless/floaty but maybe that’s how it might feel flying a spaceship…idk
I felt that the space combat was terrible when I first played

Once I got the targeting perk, thrusters, and a better ship it became fun, had more depth to it, my new ship is bigger and not very manueverable with heavier guns

So I'd just say keep playing

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Lol I can’t get any ship kills because as soon as they see my ship spacers and pirates immediately nope out :mjlol:

Did you actually divert any power to the Grav drive? If you don't put at least one power node into the grav drive it will never start.

Yea had full power to the grav. It worked after I restarted the game :manny:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man just had to cancel my order on amazon they talking about they cannot find it...:stopitslime: such bullshyt...:camby: so cancelled that shyt and went through ebay and got a better deal without a heavy tax and it'll be here faster... :birdman:

Each item in the amazon warehouse has a specific code how you can't find out where the fukk my item is???:mindblown: it's literally been a fukking WEEK

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man just had to cancel my order on amazon they talking about they cannot find it...:stopitslime: such bullshyt...:camby: so cancelled that shyt and went through ebay and got a better deal without a heavy tax and it'll be here faster... :birdman:

Each item in the amazon warehouse has a specific code how you can't find out where the fukk my item is???:mindblown: it's literally been a fukking WEEK
Dog at this point just walk into Wal Mart, Target, or Best Buy and just buy a Series X/S off the shelf bruh. :heh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Space combat is god awful
The faster you go, the harder it is to turn.

If you have Pilot 1, you are supposed to either fly at them to speed past, then do a 180 with thrusters to blast them in the ass.

Or put all your energy into shields to give you time to slow down and turn around.

The enemies can't do anything you can't, the pirates just have smaller faster ships.

And numbers of course.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Breh you having a whole ass saga :picard:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I felt that the space combat was terrible when I first played

Once I got the targeting perk, thrusters, and a better ship it became fun, had more depth to it, my new ship is bigger and not very manueverable with heavier guns

So I'd just say keep playing
I expected to get fukked up for a minute, they even say your starting ship is a clunker :mjlol:

I recommend practing spinning up the Grav Drive though, you will get jumped by folks and sometimes you need to make a quit exit.