cap-camron-face-camron.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Space combat is god awful

just got into my first 3 dogfights…wasn’t bad…ship feels weightless/floaty but maybe that’s how it might feel flying a spaceship…idk

That starter ship is fairly light and nimble, but weak guns and small cargo storage

When you start flying larger ships or build that one up, if your weight/Mass is too high for your engine, it’ll lower the mobility stat and make it not as nimble

Also keep in mind when flying that there’s a sweet spot for your speed. That lil white bar on the speed meter shows you the sweet spot for speed and maneuverability. If you go past that you’ll go faster but won’t turn as well

Also don’t forget to use your thrusters (RB I believe) for small minute movements as well

I also still sometimes forget to put power to my engines for speed. I’ll be like “why the fukk am I going so slow!? And realize I have one power bar on the engine :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That starter ship is fairly light and nimble, but weak guns and small cargo storage

When you start flying larger ships or build that one up, if your weight/Mass is too high for your engine, it’ll lower the mobility stat and make it not as nimble

Also keep in mind when flying that there’s a sweet spot for your speed. That lil white bar on the speed meter shows you the sweet spot for speed and maneuverability. If you go past that you’ll go faster but won’t turn as well

Also don’t forget to use your thrusters (RB I believe) for small minute movements as well

I also still sometimes forget to put power to my engines for speed. I’ll be like “why the fukk am I going so slow!? And realize I have one power bar on the engine :mjlol:

oh I had an easy time maneuvering and taking em out but it doesn’t “feel” like how I’d expect it to in the middle of a dogfight…granted I have absolutely no real frame of reference for how a ship fight in space should feel like lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
random sidenote: last night I spent 2 hours going to various ports/staryards and finding all the right parts to customize my ship. Found some big ass 2-story cockpit and attempted to revamp my entire ship into a much larger one, but then it got too late and my design was too heavy for my engine and I just reloaded the save from like an hour earlier :snoop::russ:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I have my mobility at 100 and have have maxxed out gear for an A class. Moving around is sluggish regardless and if the enemy is coming straight at you, it doesnt matter. You can't avoid their attacks without running away. I play on Hard so I get wiped within seconds unless I engage first. I have to put it on very easy to get through fighting more than 2 ships.

I keep getting jumped by spacers and crimson pirates....then again, I keep showing up to their smuggling drops and raiding their bases so maybe I have it coming:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh how do yall cook? I go to stoves and nothing happens. Put a workbench in my ship and it’s got no cooking station.

You actually might need the materials to actually cook...In skyrim in order to create certain foods you need the right ingridients...

hqdefault.jpg

:ld: EDIT: Also you may need to unlock this skill if its on the skill tree... maybe... Gastronomy I believe

Last edited: