Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This game has inspired me to do a quick review, in the format of my others, except maybe a bit longer. Only problem is I don't know when it'll get done, because I'm too busy enjoying the game. Only reason I'm able to post this is because I'm on the shytter.

Quick thoughts:

30 frames still sucks, there's no real way around that fact. I read some stupid ass reviewer say it's hard to tell it runs in 30, nikka no it's not.

The shooting mechanics are crack, and dare I say would be comparable to Cyberpunk's amazing gunplay if it ran in 60 frames. This is not at all something I would expect from Bethesda, and is an extremely pleasant surprise.

I'm going to try to save the rest for the review, but these are my first impressions. And for the record, since one of y'all told me it's not a good idea to thug my way through the game, I chose the "Diplomat" background. Because that's the other relatable factor about the real BBG: I can finesse my way through any situation; my mouth piece is valid:dame:

Spent my first skill point in theiving. Between smooth -talking and petty theft, I should still be able to stack credits with ease. And I damn well better; I picked the trait that gave me a fly crib at the cost of an expensive ass mortgage

:sadcam:

Time to wipe, see y'all nikkas in the field

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Game is dope.

This threads stinks too :scust:

Will just be playing and enjoying this piff, while the miserable be miserable :blessed:
I think thread calmed down, but it's weird how people try to jump in to hate without playing just because it's not on a certain console. Anyways, we have something here. I have been just messing around in New Atlantis and doing some of the mission board stuff. This is the type of game I needed because there's not many games that are somewhat like GTA where you can just f around and explore.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh how do yall cook? I go to stoves and nothing happens. Put a workbench in my ship and it’s got no cooking station.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Is there some kind of gun wheel? instead of having to go through the inventory to swap guns? or is that what
favorites is for? for PC

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jumped into this early today…with how quickly the story escalates, I wanted to recreate my character and make him more suitable for space combat

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Is there some kind of gun wheel? instead of having to go through the inventory to swap guns? or is that what
favorites is for? for PC
yeah, use favorites. you can assign them to numbers on the keyboard, or the d-pad on controller

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh how do yall cook? I go to stoves and nothing happens. Put a workbench in my ship and it’s got no cooking station.
It needs to have a "Gallery", the aiming is kinda wonky but if you go in 1st person near a stove you should be able to cook.