Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I tell people all the time if you're a hard-core gamer please don't waste your time and hard earned money and buy a Series S...just get the series X and be done with it...if you're a casual sure...but even then since I despise that system so much I'd still tell you get the X

Man i hear you but right now i just wanna play the game..:sadcam: i don't care if im playing it on an inferior console... if they both running at 30fps at full 1080P im good...:hubie: the ps5 is still my preferred system of choice...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man i hear you but right now i just wanna play the game..:sadcam: i don't care if im playing it on an inferior console... if they both running at 30fps at full 1080P im good...:hubie: the ps5 is still my preferred system of choice...

30 fps :scusthov:

They didn't lie about this being slow to start. I'll have to get some time in tomorrow.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Watching ACG review before I fire it up

He said he was very pleasantly surprised how you come across some horror-scary elements….basicslly alien 3 style

I just came to get my rpg Bethesda jank on….y’all ain’t say nothing bout being shook while playing

:whoa:
There's a chain of missions that's kind of a sci-fi horror plot, the first mission had me :lupe:

Other than that nothing else stands out to me as anything wild that I've come across yet

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Got any fukkery stories?
You throwing people into space or what?
Smack any smart mouthed astronauts?
From the other thread

I was grav jumping starsystems on my way to the
secret outpost side mission

As soon as I arrive past Alpha Centauri these pirate nikkas tried to threaten me to let them board my ship, destroy it or pay them 4000 credits to leave me alone on some Omar from the Wire shyt...

I thought about paying and then was like fukk that, even 400,000 light years away nikkas know about people from Brooklyn.:lolbron: fukk I look like...

Melted their ship and took what was left. :wow:

Also

Like Biggie said, "If the head right, Biggie there all night" :blessed:

If the gunplay right, Prez there every soltice. :ohlawd:

@MeachTheMonster When you start playing, be sure to look out for legendaey pistols, brethren.
Sidenote: @The Mad Titan Yea, Very hard seems to be the most rewarding, if not frustrating, experience.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
From the other thread

I was grav jumping starsystems on my way to the
secret outpost side mission

As soon as I arrive past Alpha Centauri these pirate nikkas tried to threaten me to let them board my ship, destroy it or pay them 4000 credits to leave me alone on some Omar from the Wire shyt...

I thought about paying and then was like fukk that, even 400,000 light years away nikkas know about people from Brooklyn.:lolbron: fukk I look like...

Melted their ship and took what was left. :wow:

Also

Like Biggie said, "If the head right, Biggie there all night" :blessed:

If the gunplay right, Prez there every soltice. :ohlawd:

@MeachTheMonster When you start playing, be sure to look out for legendaey pistols, brethren.
Sidenote: @The Mad Titan Yea, Very hard seems to be the most rewarding, if not frustrating, experience.

Yeah
That's that shyt I like. They fukked with the right one.
Gunplay looks fun.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I can already tell my playtime on this is about to be disgusting:francis:
Breh, I hate myself right now.

Pulled my first all nighter in forever. Seeing the sun come up and I was still playing made me curse myself out.

I only just tried to fukk with ship building. Did that for 2 hours!

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Gunplay is flames

Also for those running out of ammo especially on the harder difficulties pick up all the guns. There's usually a small amount of ammo left when you pick them up from the dead bodies.

Lockpicking different but rewarding once you get used to it.

Played for 3 hours and just landed on New Atlantis. My play hours gonna be filthy on this.