@Artificial Intelligence this good enough???:ld:

71Y38l8PbyL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The game is fire bro fukk all the clickbait bullshyt. You can make a lowlight reel of any open world game and Starfield is wayyyy more polished than cyberpunk was at launch

People jumping into water outside of the map and shyt for clips. You can swim across the surface just like any other Bethesda game. In fact, Last night I swam across a pond on some random planet and almost killed myself because I didn’t realize all the water there was radiated :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The game is fire bro fukk all the clickbait bullshyt. You can make a lowlight reel of any open world game and Starfield is wayyyy more polished than cyberpunk was at launch

People jumping into water outside of the map and shyt for clips. You can swim across the surface just like any other Bethesda game. In fact, Last night I swam across a pond on some random planet and almost killed myself because I didn’t realize all the water there was radiated :mjlol:
Folks got nerve comparing anything to Cyberpunk.

A whole console generation couldn't even play the damn game.
Sony took it off the store, they were getting tired of all the refunds. FOH :mjlol:

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Another issue i have is that they made space travel from one planet to another extremely slow, so you have to fast travel everywhere. And because you can fast travel right to a planet's surface, there is no need to travel to its orbit first because it is just extra steps. But i am seeing people saying not to do that because you miss out on random events, so it is making travel overall more tedious. They really should of took inspiration from No Man's Sky on travel within a star system, it is way better.
Less computing to make a game like no man sky, end of day you're restricted to hardware. And yeah random events are in the space

Water

Pro
Daps
Thinking I might roll with the freestar collective :jbhmm: over uc vanguard but im still undecided

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Thinking I might roll with the freestar collective :jbhmm: over uc vanguard but im still undecided
You can do both, you aren't locked out of faction missions like that.

The Crimson Fleet

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Less computing to make a game like no man sky, end of day you're restricted to hardware. And yeah random events are in the space
Still the problem is if you are going to include space and space travel, you need to make it actually fun. What is the point of having a ship when you cant even truly explore? Plus if they wanted to us to strictly use fast travel, then they should not of made it possible to travel too far from a certain point. A streamer flew from Pluto's orbit into (and out the other side) of it and it took 7 hours to do so:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If you join the crimson fleet and just go around to different planets, you can just walk in and take stuff.

They won't fight you anymore :dead:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Still the problem is if you are going to include space and space travel, you need to make it actually fun. What is the point of having a ship when you cant even truly explore? Plus if they wanted to us to strictly use fast travel, then they should not of made it possible to travel too far from a certain point. A streamer flew from Pluto's orbit into (and out the other side) of it and it took 7 hours to do so:

I find it fun jumping from planet to planet and system to system.

Anything else would get boring real fast, that is one reason why I'll never play No Man Sky.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That’s how space works. It takes a long time :dwillhuh: