Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I find it fun jumping from planet to planet and system to system.

Anything else would get boring real fast, that is one reason why I'll never play No Man Sky.
That is not fun to me. Might as well get rid of ships entirely if you cant travel freely. That would be like playing an open world game with cars that you can customize, but you could only use them to fast travel place to place. No Man's Sky is way better when it comes to travel:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Still the problem is if you are going to include space and space travel, you need to make it actually fun. What is the point of having a ship when you cant even truly explore? Plus if they wanted to us to strictly use fast travel, then they should not of made it possible to travel too far from a certain point. A streamer flew from Pluto's orbit into (and out the other side) of it and it took 7 hours to do so:

Space is boring if you aren't doing anything in it my nikka, what the fukk?

Buy a RPG and play it like microsoft flight simulator brehs

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That’s how space works. It takes a long time :dwillhuh:
It was from the orbit to the planet, not from system to system. You should be able to have a movement boost you can use outside of fast travel to shorten the distance of travel. Would make finding wrecks and and interest points yourself instead of already being marked fun, as well as random events.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That is not fun to me. Might as well get rid of ships entirely if you cant travel freely. That would be like playing an open world game with cars that you can customize, but you could only use them to fast travel place to place. No Man's Sky is way better when it comes to travel:

Then play NMS.

I'm playing a Bethesda game with a space setting and I'm coolio with that.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
65bfe0e409f54a83a5eb1d996c1378a6.gif

The wait is killing me I ordered this b*stard xbox today and it still havent shipped...:damn:

just saw They updated my console's shipping date... :wow: hopefully it'll be here by this week...

Waiting for my XSS for now... ps5 later at price drop...:ld:

Also when i say i Heard the download problems been an issue ive been reading online about it...:ld: just fyi

Just called amazon to see wtf is up with the hold up with my xbox this is bullshyt regardless of this holiday shyt should have been shipped TODAY...:scust:
Series S even SHIPS slower:russ:

@ItWasWritten MC down to 86. Another 10 or so 70s or lower with nothing else and I'm outta here...you got me:troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was from the orbit to the planet, not from system to system. You should be able to have a movement boost you can use outside of fast travel to shorten the distance of travel. Would make finding wrecks and and interest points yourself instead of already being marked fun, as well as random events.
They consolidated the “random” stuff near the points of interest so you wouldn’t spend 7 hours doing nothing out in empty space unless you wanted to.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Then play NMS.

I'm playing a Bethesda game with a space setting and I'm coolio with that.
If they took away the ability to explore in Skyrim or Fallout 4 and only gave you fast travel to get to locations, you nikkas would have a fit. Saying that shyt then "I'm playing a Bethesda game" is wild and mad ignorant.