Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Running out of cargo space, and tried to buy an upgrade only to see Im gonna have to basically bust down my whole ship :why:

I dont have time to be creative, im just gonna swipe somebody's design off Youtube idontcareidontcareidontcareidontcare

BBG

Superstar
Daps
My lil broad asked me if she can come over for a little while later(the one I watched twisted metal with). She talmbout she gonna cook. bytch know I like to eat :snoop: now I'm debating if imma just be patient and wait till she leave or have her sit up watching my grown ass play Starfield in her face.

It'd be different if I was playing a S⁴ (Sony Stan Story Sim) because those are fun for even a non-gamer to watch, but I can't imagine she's going to enjoy me playing Starfield especially since y'all said the first few hours are rough. I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Running out of cargo space, and tried to buy an upgrade only to see Im gonna have to basically bust down my whole ship :why:

I dont have time to be creative, im just gonna swipe somebody's design off Youtube idontcareidontcareidontcareidontcare
fukk that throw another engine on that hoe and swap out that reactor

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Somebody said who wants to be a pirate in their first playthrough

Me nikka :heh: I'm ALWAYS evil first. Hell, my second playthrough I'm still evil just go a different route with it. I find ZERO value playing a good guy in real life or in the game. If you ain't family you can eat a dikk.

Can't wait to murder innocents and get rich quick, my ship gonna be flyer than all you good guys and y'all had a week head start, scust
I think would want to hold off on going evil hobo this game. There a experience penalties for killing randos and racking up too high of a bounty. The game prevents you from gaining exp after a certain amount of chaos you cause. And ppl will stop wanting to trade with you. You are forced to trade exclusively with pirates which locks you out alot of gear and quests.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My lil broad asked me if she can come over for a little while later(the one I watched twisted metal with). She talmbout she gonna cook. bytch know I like to eat :snoop: now I'm debating if imma just be patient and wait till she leave or have her sit up watching my grown ass play Starfield in her face.

It'd be different if I was playing a S⁴ (Sony Stan Story Sim) because those are fun for even a non-gamer to watch, but I can't imagine she's going to enjoy me playing Starfield especially since y'all said the first few hours are rough. I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

I mean from a casual standpoint the graphics and scale is impressive enough for most :skip:

This is definitely one of those games you’ll lose track of time playing tho so if she ain’t feeling it she’s gonna get mad when your 20 minutes inevitably turns to 2 hours :pachaha:

I had a friend who mostly plays retro games but loves skyrim and he wanted to watch me play real quick while we were smoking yesterday. What was supposed to be a 15 minute preview turned into exploring some random planet for an hour fighting off giant bugs and checking out map markers :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I think would want to hold off on going evil hobo this game. There a experience penalties for killing randos and racking up too high of a bounty. The game prevents you from gaining exp after a certain amount of chaos you cause. And ppl will stop wanting to trade with you. You are forced to trade exclusively with pirates which locks you out alot of gear and quests.
Repped :ohhh:these nikkas was finna let me fukk myself over wtf!! I had no idea. Is it hard to get your heat to go back down so you can be accepted back into society? Im sure it's not as easy as losing stars on GTA but that's fukked up if they kinda force you to be a good/neutral guy. Literally every other bethy game I've ever played I was a piece of shyt and was rewarded handsomely for my efforts

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Depends on how long she been wit you

If she's new you gotta buss her down first

If she been around for a minute bytch im busy :mjgrin:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Repped :ohhh:these nikkas was finna let me fukk myself over wtf!! I had no idea. Is it hard to get your heat to go back down so you can be accepted back into society? Im sure it's not as easy as losing stars on GTA but that's fukked up if they kinda force you to be a good/neutral guy. Literally every other bethy game I've ever played I was a piece of shyt and was rewarded handsomely for my efforts
It's expensive to be an a$$hole in this game :mjlol:

You are locked out of entire star systems because Freestar and the UC will try to gun down your ass.

Then you have bounty hunters who will also track you down.

The pirates themselves complain all the time about getting their shyt pushed in. Thats why they tend to stick together.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's expensive to be an a$$hole in this game :mjlol:

You are locked out of entire star systems because Freestar and the UC will try to gun down your ass.

Then you have bounty hunters who will also track you down.

The pirates themselves complain all the time about getting their shyt pushed in. Thats why they tend to stick together.
Yep

Really really minor spoiler but there's a UC security side mission where there's an option to break the law or follow the law. You get more money and loot for following the law

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I couldn't imagine missing out on a game like this cause somebody who played it for 6 hours and never even built a ship gave it a 7 out of 10 :wow:

No wonder why the arcadiums opinion of games are mostly trash and just recycled youtubers opinions of games...they the ones who dictate what games you play :wow:

Imagine seeing somebody do some shrines in tears of the kingdom the long way or an inefficient way and being like nah i aint playing this I dont have 9 minutes to be moving a ball around...all because you watched somebody who was to dumb or not creative enough to find a way to do it in 2 min :wow:

Thank gawd I grew up poor and never got into video game magazines so never really fukked with video game reviews period at any time in my life. Just had to figure out what games you like and what games you don't like.

Peoples video game libraries dont even belong to them...they belong to youtube creators :wow:

Video game streets is a myth :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So much fukkery just surveying a planet. I landed to do a simple survey and I ended up with two new legendary guns and a new ship just because of the side missions you get when you land places in this game... all just because I was surveying a planet off the bounty board. Nah bro the more I play this game goes from an 8.5 to a 9. This shyt is really the gift that keeps on giving and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.