#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Xbox Brehs?

Can you play Starfiled on the official release date (09-06-2023) at midnight on Gamepass?

Can't wait to play

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just called amazon to see wtf is up with the hold up with my xbox this is bullshyt regardless of this holiday shyt should have been shipped TODAY...:scust:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Repped :ohhh:these nikkas was finna let me fukk myself over wtf!! I had no idea. Is it hard to get your heat to go back down so you can be accepted back into society? Im sure it's not as easy as losing stars on GTA but that's fukked up if they kinda force you to be a good/neutral guy. Literally every other bethy game I've ever played I was a piece of shyt and was rewarded handsomely for my efforts
I don't do evil playthroughs my first time playing these game so I don't know for certain. What I'm hearing on reddit is that ppls pitates aren't gaining exp. One coli breh posted he had a 900k bounty put there. That's 2-3 ships. I can't imagine paying that off w/o being able to visit most vendors...and scrapping pirated ships don't pay that much. :huhldup:

You may have to be a half-way crook

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't do evil playthroughs my first time playing these game so I don't know for certain. What I'm hearing on reddit is that ppls pitates aren't gaining exp. One coli breh posted he had a 900k bounty put there. That's 2-3 ships. I can't imagine paying that off w/o being able to visit most vendors...and scrapping pirated ships don't pay that much. :huhldup:

You may have to be a half-way crook
Yea being a petty thief IMHO is more profitably( dealing with civilians) don't do it around goody two shoes followers
dock ships take they loot and blow that shyt up (pirate the pirates) take their contraband

get your Han solo on and smuggle with a shielded cargo
seems like the only one that don't give a damn is vasco :myman:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sitting here at work jonesing man.

I need my fix :mjcry:

Trying to hit 100 hours by this weekend.

df4

:dame: tho