Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
70opmi.jpg

bruh...:dead: I do NOT know why amazon so slow right now ordered this shyt on saturday and still not shipped... never in my life I had this happen for small bullshyt I ordered...:why: a delay in logistics when amazon works 24/7???
Trying to save you from yourself with that gimped system:ufdup:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't have enough for the Series X... :manny: so i did what was neccessary and the game can still be played on that system...:manny:
Just wait a bit and cop the X. Totally worth it. The S is a scam.The instant MS stops forcing this bullshyt ass parity, XSX is going to go crazy. Plus, Starfield will just get better with the inevitable patches and mods.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So I’m minding my business doing this mission trying to save these hostages and next thing you know they tell me I need to take down these ships so we can leave. So I fly up in my POS starter ship and proceed to take my stock ship against 4 other ships. :sadcam:

They whipped my ass so many times I tried to jump to another planet thinking I would lose them ….. nope these MF’s followed me and now I can’t go nowhere until I deal with these bullies taking my lunch money. :snoop::why:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So I’m minding my business doing this mission trying to save these hostages and next thing you know they tell me I need to take down these ships so we can leave. So I fly up in my POS starter ship and proceed to take my stock ship against 4 other ships. :sadcam:

They whipped my ass so many times I tried to jump to another planet thinking I would lose them ….. nope these MF’s followed me and now I can’t go nowhere until I deal with these bullies taking my lunch money. :snoop::why:
I think youre supposed to use stealth then to avoid them

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing wrong with the S breh. You will be impressed.

I mean spec wise i heard its weaker than the X which should be impossible all things considered because it should have been the same system just without the disc reader... :dead: but I just wanna play starfield i dont care about anything else.