Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I think what he wanted to was limited by our systems standard. I actually like it this way to be honest
I mean they could of implemented a "super boost" using the grav drive and made going from planet to planet in the same star system 1-2 minutes. From there you could implement radiant quests spawning while you are traveling that way.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Anybody use the pistol with the radiation bullets. shyt work wonders for me
I landed on a planet that had a big ass cargo ship, my plan was to steal it but when I spoke to the captain I realized she was a smuggler and I lied to her ass that I was here to get the package and she gave me a rare pistol that poisoned nikkas.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anybody use the pistol with the radiation bullets. shyt work wonders for me

I landed on a planet that had a big ass cargo ship, my plan was to steal it but when I spoke to the captain I realized she was a smuggler and I lied to her ass that I was here to get the package and she gave me a rare pistol that poisoned nikkas.

I got a shotgun and an assault rifle i paid 10k for that do that, people I shoot spew all this green shyt

nasty business :scust:

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Breh, i'm not gonna pull up on you or anything. you can speak your mind.
Nah I’m legitimately confused. I have no record of negging you and the post you quoted of me doesn’t exist. If you tap it I’m talking about being addicted to the game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah I’m legitimately confused. I have no record of negging you and the post you quoted of me doesn’t exist. If you tap it I’m talking about being addicted to the game.
My bad :dead: wrong poster

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
i owe you rep

it was @Jatigi that negged me, and i actually understood that one.

Off topic but, I did a test neg on his account because other posters were claiming he can't be negged for some reason. i had no issues with him i was just genuinely curious if he somehow had negs blocked. :mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I had no time to play this during this past 3 day weekend :mjgrin:

Felt like that spongebob meme

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg