Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Oh its dumb as fukk? and yet yall just spent that last 2 hours trying to convince me that reviews are paid for and not to be trusted.
That argument didn't work so now you switching it up and saying i can't trust actual gameplay either. i gotta buy the game to actually know if its worth buying? :mjlol:
this is starting to sound pitiful. not sure if this is stannery or hurt feelings at play. 7/10 isn't even a terrible score. just not a 10/10
Stop trying to convince this dude. It’s his loss not ours :camby:

Imagine being confused why you need to play a choose your own journey sandbox rpg to truly understand it’s value instead of watching someone play it :russ:

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Its not the color I want or the Habs but I'm not spend another hour making this ship over again. Im over 20 hrs in game and about 8 of it is me playing with customization on my ships and characters.
I feel you on that

Customization is a mother in this game that's why i was mad as fukk that you were talking about my ship

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Somebody said who wants to be a pirate in their first playthrough

Me nikka :heh: I'm ALWAYS evil first. Hell, my second playthrough I'm still evil just go a different route with it. I find ZERO value playing a good guy in real life or in the game. If you ain't family you can eat a dikk.

Can't wait to murder innocents and get rich quick, my ship gonna be flyer than all you good guys and y'all had a week head start, scust

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Me nikka :heh: I'm ALWAYS evil first. Hell, my second playthrough I'm still evil just go a different route with it. I find ZERO value playing a good guy in real life or in the game. If you ain't family you can eat a dikk.

Can't wait to murder innocents and get rich quick, my ship gonna be flyer than all you good guys and y'all had a week head start, scust

:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

[B)Can't wait to murder innocents and get rich quick, my ship gonna be flyer than all you good guys and y'all had a week head start, scust[/b]
Upgrading ships is EXPENSIVE bruh. :whoa:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
We aren't playing the same game :mjlol:
You think it’s worse? It’s damn sure not better.

Regardless, the score is subjective.

I’m having fun because I wanted janky ass Skyrim in Space :blessed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Only evil thing I was 100% going through with was killing bytch ass Delgado. Then this Pussio Mathis backed out. I stg I’m killing that coward first thing. :snoop:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You think it’s worse? It’s damn sure not better.

Regardless, the score is subjective.
I would respect an 8 since you swear your having fun.

A 7 means it's worth a one time playthrough and call it a day.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Another issue i have is that they made space travel from one planet to another extremely slow, so you have to fast travel everywhere. And because you can fast travel right to a planet's surface, there is no need to travel to its orbit first because it is just extra steps. But i am seeing people saying not to do that because you miss out on random events, so it is making travel overall more tedious. They really should of took inspiration from No Man's Sky on travel within a star system, it is way better.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Another issue i have is that they made space travel from one planet to another extremely slow, so you have to fast travel everywhere. And because you can fast travel right to a planet's surface, there is no need to travel to its orbit first because it is just extra steps. But i am seeing people saying not to do that because you miss out on random events, so it is making travel overall more tedious. They really should of took inspiration from No Man's Sky on travel with a stay system, it is way better.

I think what he wanted to was limited by our systems standard. I actually like it this way to be honest

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another issue i have is that they made space travel from one planet to another extremely slow, so you have to fast travel everywhere. And because you can fast travel right to a planet's surface, there is no need to travel to its orbit first because it is just extra steps. But i am seeing people saying not to do that because you miss out on random events, so it is making travel overall more tedious. They really should of took inspiration from No Man's Sky on travel with a stay system, it is way better.

It would have been dope if the ships has FTL engines so you can get to the planets within the system faster...:beli: but i digress...