Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Generally i watch lets players to determine if a game is worth a cop instead of taking the word of reviewers or coli posters.
Found it works better for me. Like for example yall claiming this game is a 10/10 when its more like a 7

Motherfukker not even playing the game :dahell:

Anyways. I’m bout to upgrade that starter ship. I only got 70 grand so can’t even cop anything good. Bout to start taking bounties to get my money up.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Motherfukker not even playing the game :dahell:

Anyways. I’m bout to upgrade that starter ship. I only got 70 grand so can’t even cop anything good. Bout to start taking bounties to get my money up.

Go to the Deimos Staryard in the Sol system (Above Mars).

They got some of the best weapons around.

Only hurting themselves :yeshrug:
7/10 :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:yeshrug: I might cop for my PC eventually if yall still feel this way in few months. I know initially takes are often half stannery half new car smell.
For now what i've seen so far seems to fit closer to your trash emoji than a 10/10

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching walkthroughs for the past 3 days, and i feel

close-door-the-office.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:yeshrug: I might cop for my PC eventually if yall still feel this way in few months. I know initially takes are often half stannery half new car smell.
For now what i've seen so far seems to fit closer to your trash emoji than a 10/10
Your watching a gameplay of a game that's 100% based upon whatever the player that's playing feels like doing and trying to give a review score to people who are actually playing the game

That's dumb as fukk.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your watching a gameplay of a game that's 100% based upon whatever the player that's playing feels like doing and trying to give a review score to people who are actually playing the game

That's dumb as fukk.
Oh its dumb as fukk? and yet yall just spent that last 2 hours trying to convince me that reviews are paid for and not to be trusted.
That argument didn't work so now you switching it up and saying i can't trust actual gameplay either. i gotta buy the game to actually know if its worth buying? :mjlol:
this is starting to sound pitiful. not sure if this is stannery or hurt feelings at play. 7/10 isn't even a terrible score. just not a 10/10

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh its dumb as fukk? and yet yall just spent that last 2 hours trying to convince me that reviews are paid for and not to be trusted.
That argument didn't work so now you switching it up and saying i can't trust actual gameplay either. i gotta buy the game to actually know if its worth buying? :mjlol:
this is starting to sound pitiful. not sure if this is stannery or hurt feelings at play. 7/10 isn't even a terrible score. just not a 10/10
nikka i didn't say any of that shyt

I didn't buy this game because of any review score

Me personally i haven't spoke on any review score good or bad

I'm saying as a person that has put 50+
Into this game so far that this game is an experience and you can't get it from watching someone else

Damn sure not on a level where you can give it a score

Last edited: