Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's actually the reverse if you want to stay with the logic of your argument.Sony a Japanese company didn't care about local reviews and paid a foreign american reviewer to give it a 7/10.

this is nothing but a random conspiracy theory. Game isn't that good. If i was to believe these reviewers got paid individualy in each department of ign under the same umbrella company, It would actually be more likely someone paid off everybody else except the american reviewer to give it inflated reviews. Because the game is not a 10/10.
America is where Starfield will get the most sales because it's a Western RPG, so the most important reviews come from American reviewers. THAT'S WHO YOU NEED TO PAYOLA

common sense dawg.

I'm a perfect example. I'm an American who thought this game was trash due to the reviews. I'm also a PS5 owner. I was gonna dust off my Xbox just to play this game but if the reviews were trash I wouldn't have bothered....and it almost worked.

It's an excellent tactic by Sony.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As someone who loved Fallout New Vegas but really didn’t like the direction Fallout 4 went in, would you guys recommend this to a breh? :jbhmm:

I love bethesda games but i cannot say because some people really dont like it. some people do.you gotta try it for yourself...:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
America is where Starfield will get the most sales because it's a Western RPG, so the most important reviews come from American reviewers. THAT'S WHO YOU NEED TO PAYOLA

common sense dawg.

I'm a perfect example. I'm an American who thought this game was trash due to the reviews. I'm also a PS5 owner. I was gonna dust off my Xbox just to play this game but if the reviews were trash I wouldn't have bothered....and it almost worked.

It's an excellent tactic by Sony.
I give you points for creativity. but i still see it as very unlikely.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I woke up , hoping to play it on GamePass but still have to wait like 10 hours for it to unlocked? What happened with midnight releases?
I think the official release date is on the 6th...:snoop: it's still the 5th bruh

releases 8PM EST tonight or at least it’s supposed to

7VjnNNouWp8UiffptBpdEg-1200-80.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im obsessed with my ship the most....

I havent gotten another ship yet and im almost 50hrs in, lol

and I could give a fukk, i took that raggedy ass basic ship and turned it into this

MUEkzNL.png

0YG6D3D.jpg

It used to be green,

d2Aykaj.jpg

RSMCDqH.jpg

and before that it was small and sorry as shyt, yall know

vVcjtA4.jpg
You made a penis.

And I ran into my first game breaking bug, 20 hrs in. I was spent another 2 hours making my ship, in a Demios staryard on Mars. When I was finished, the screen was shaking and I heard loud banging that sounded like heartbeats. I thought I was poisoned or some bug was draining my O2 (same effects when you run too long). But I was standing there, still in the staryard.... then I looked outside. The UC ane Freestar ships were fighting someone. It locked me out of fast traveling/going back to my ship, so I was trapped until they were done. I wanted days but nothing changed....i had to reload to a previous save, undoing 2 hrs of work:mjcry:

I believe it was either pirates or bounty hunters after me. You can't fast travel if being targeted by an enemy. The corps are mad because I lied about something so they sent but a hit on me. And the Crimson fleet been salty since I be stealing their shyt constantly. Its pretty bold to start a war over me in front of 12 UC & Freestar battleships. I think the UC just earned themselves a recruit:obama:the last UC ship I ran into warned me about going to planet as I was trying to land. They the Feds but I've had mostly positive experiences. Freestar giving major:mjpls:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hope this gets you into Zelda cuz depending how old you are you definitely missing out...but if u been around for a min shame on you
I'm 36, Zelda was definitely out there when I was growing up, but I never had a Super Nintendo or N64 or any Nintendo system after that. I'm gonna give TOTK a spin for sure though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I give you points for creativity. but i still see it as very unlikely.
Sony does payola has gotten caught doing it during the Microsoft trial and has been doing it even before Playstation existed because they are also in the music industry. Just type in Sony Payola in google and you'll see they had to pay a 10mil settlement. Did you even read the news about what the judge discovered about Sony paying developers not to put games on Gamepass? Payola is not myth, its a fact. No creativity needed.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The opening felt rushed to me because I'm used to how Bethesda usually does things.

This is the quickest intro right behind Morrowind and Oblivion. I got over it quick.

You get a ship and a companion, then you can go off and do whatever.

Once I landed on New Atlantis, I was In.
Landing on a planet with clear skies and watching twin moons line up :ahh:
Sliding underneath bullets to line up a shotgun blast to the gullet :ohlawd:

Weaving between asteroids to dodge missiles and gunfire from pirates :banderas:

Jumping into a system to be greeted by a Grandma with cookies :blessed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wait so he hasn't even played it?

How u hating from the outside @Luke Cage
Generally i watch lets players to determine if a game is worth a cop instead of taking the word of reviewers or coli posters.
Found it works better for me. Like for example yall claiming this game is a 10/10 when its more like a 7