Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im obsessed with my ship the most....

I havent gotten another ship yet and im almost 50hrs in, lol

and I could give a fukk, i took that raggedy ass basic ship and turned it into this

MUEkzNL.png

0YG6D3D.jpg

It used to be green,

d2Aykaj.jpg

RSMCDqH.jpg

and before that it was small and sorry as shyt, yall know

vVcjtA4.jpg

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The map and overall interface is tricky to learn/understand but I’ve figured it out. My only gripe is that you can’t make your own custom map markers on the starmap or surface map. Like for marking vendors in cities or various places of interest throughout this big ass galaxy

For walking around cities and stuff They’re basically trying to make you use the scanner as a means to fast travel between districts and their layouts are designed to be more openly explored or just go in the direction of a waypoint rather than having to keep pulling up a map and trying to follow it street by street

[bold]They tuck a lot of information in the scanner reticule but don’t explicitly explain every little thing and what it means. The map/ui in general is like this. You can ultimately do what you need to do and get from point A to B fairly easily, but it’s so stripped down that it’s weird to get used to at first. If they let me make my own map markers/custom waypoints ala Witcher and Zelda I’d be 100% cool with the map UI[/bold]
20 hours in I figured if you hit Rb it flatten the map and show it’ll you a flat map with poi

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
and before that it was small and sorry as shyt, yall know

vVcjtA4.jpg
I think it's not so clear and obvious how garbage the starter ship is until you upgrade.

The difference is MASSIVE

I just wish the game rewarded you more for having a finesse ship, right now there's no reason not to go big body with hella guns and crew members

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is straight heat... I haven't even done 1 major quest just roaming different planets and docking into different space systems. I'll admit at first I was a tab bit upset that I could fly around like nms, but it's afterthought after all the things u can do. Tbh I couldn't play NMS more than 15mins at a time. Anyone comparing it to that is a straigh bozo. Anyone rating this game under a 8 is a bozo. So far I'd give it a solid 9 at least.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this game is fire, I don't know how you can sit down and actually play this and give it anything under a 8 at minimum, unless things just start to fall off a cliff with the main quest line, bugs or something.

Some of these completely random side quest I've done are more enjoyable than all the quest i did in FF16 ( im only uskng that as a example because its the last rpg i played before people come at my neck)

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay loop in this is a lot more satisfying in this than any other Bethesda game I'll say that, due to the variety of things to do. The sheer amount of shyt to do in this game is overwhelming and I haven't even gotten off into ship building and outpost building yet, which from what I've seen some quests require an outpost to finish in the late game.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When I saw the IGN review I thought "Damn this game sucks" but after looking at metacritic that thought changed to "oh wow Sony paying for low reviews." cause some of the scores say the game is excellent.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When I saw the IGN review I thought "Damn this game sucks" but after looking at metacritic that thought changed to "oh wow Sony paying for low reviews." cause some of the scores say the game is excellent.

I've been watching walkthroughs for the past 3 days, and i feel like the 7/10 is an accurate score. Not saying the game is trash though. Just not great.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Of course they are. If you like Fallout and Elders... this game boost on those features with better graphics and gameplay. This game shouldnt be lower than Fallout or Elders.