Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Best story Bethesda has done in a long time.

I wouldn't read anything about the story, those early reviewers spoiled some things like the chucklefukks they are.

Damn, gotta go to work tomorrow :wow:

55 hours :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You can recruit crew members from bars across the galaxy.

So if you want to do some gully shyt without being pestered, they are the folks to bring along.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Best story Bethesda has done in a long time.

I wouldn't read anything about the story, those early reviewers spoiled some things like the chucklefukks they are.

Damn, gotta go to work tomorrow :wow:

55 hours :wow:

Haven’t finished it yet but pretty far in and I agree that it’s their best main story for sure

I had the whole week off for my birthday along with the 3 day weekend so I’m not too far behind you in playtime. I have 0 regrets and am about to play this shyt for a couple more hours before I get ready to go back to work tomorrow :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That first mission you get if you join the Vanguard faction had me scared as shyt. I was running like a hoe and Jet Packing to get in postions :lolbron:
At first I was like nikka I done fought deathclaws and centaurs, beat dead space, fukk they gon do to me :childplease:

Then when they had that radar and I was sneaking around to get the turrets turned on that shyt had me spooked as hell :damn:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The map and overall interface is tricky to learn/understand but I’ve figured it out. My only gripe is that you can’t make your own custom map markers on the starmap or surface map. Like for marking vendors in cities or various places of interest throughout this big ass galaxy

For walking around cities and stuff They’re basically trying to make you use the scanner as a means to fast travel between districts and their layouts are designed to be more openly explored or just go in the direction of a waypoint rather than having to keep pulling up a map and trying to follow it street by street

They tuck a lot of information in the scanner reticule but don’t explicitly explain every little thing and what it means. The map/ui in general is like this. You can ultimately do what you need to do and get from point A to B fairly easily, but it’s so stripped down that it’s weird to get used to at first. If they let me make my own map markers/custom waypoints ala Witcher and Zelda I’d be 100% cool with the map UI

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
At first I was like nikka I done fought deathclaws and centaurs, beat dead space, fukk they gon do to me :childplease:

Then when they had that radar and I was sneaking around to get the turrets turned on that shyt had me spooked as hell :damn:

Hell yeah breh but me and Bonnie I call her be wrecking shyt. I just found out you can assign them weapons and gear to wear :snoop: