Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
jNdFlMR.png

I'm going for a no-nonsense long hauler breh thrown into some bullshyt roleplay.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
BOvdw5I.png

Good ole Bethesda Jank. Restarted the Xbox, loaded old saves and it’s all the same. :stopitslime:
This was that Mantis mission right? Happened to me too. I had reload prior to get rid of this bug. There are alot of ppl getting this. Something to do with followers where camo.....and this particular pawg comes with her own, in built camo

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The amount of quality of life issues in this game are completely frustrating which i know modders will fix, but really should not have to at all. The fact that a modder had to add DLSS 2/3 to the game when Bethesda refused to is fukking deplorable.
the modding culture was so crazy with their last few games why would they kill it

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
the modding culture was so crazy with their last few games why would they kill it
No i did not say they killed modding, but that a modder had to add a feature to improve the game's graphics with DLSS 2 and add framerate boosting with DLSS 3. Both of those should of been in the game with no problem, because it took the modder a day to do it. The only reason they did not is because AMD is sponsoring their game and DLSS is NVIDIA.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:hhh: :what: I just ordered my system like a few days ago.... why the fukk you asking me if I own the game???

You don't even have a system to play this game?

Hmm

Enjoy your youtuber playthroughs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Y’all found any old world weapons yet? I found a 12 gauge and a VSS then my dad gave me the 1911
I been using a silenced sniper rifle that's old world (wanna say it's a dragunov?), found those guns you mentioned and a AK

They all trash until you upgrade them but I can't yet

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I always end up restarting these sorts of games once I'm three hours or so in. :dead: Changed my appearance significantly (Exchange! didn't have the options I needed) and I switched out Kid Stuff for the Adoring Fan trait. He just ran up to me about ten minutes ago when I returned to the Space Port in New Atlantis. I got the option as a Space Scoundrel to tax breh for allowing him to be a fan.

He actually paid. :bryan:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Who y’all trying to smash?
This was that Mantis mission right? Happened to me too. I had reload prior to get rid of this bug. There are alot of ppl getting this. Something to do with followers where camo.....and this particular pawg comes with her own, in built camo

Yep and when finally got her face back and went another spaceport all the gear I had her hauling was gone.