Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
BOvdw5I.png

Good ole Bethesda Jank. Restarted the Xbox, loaded old saves and it’s all the same. :stopitslime:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So would you guys say you've grown to appreciate the game now?....the first couple days in here was looking :francis:.....was thinking about holding out til they work out some of the kinks, like no world maps. But how you guys feeling now that you've advanced in the story?....I see you all talking about crafting and shyt which was already a given would be insane. But how's the actual story. Are the sidequests entertaining or repetitive?....that was my biggest issue with fallout. Too much of the game felt monotonous and repetitive.

Game is not repetitive breh. I am telling you it cant because its too much shyt. I just joined the Vanguard Military faction for the hell of it. They have their own missions etc.. You can do whatever you want

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
BOvdw5I.png

Good ole Bethesda Jank. Restarted the Xbox, loaded old saves and it’s all the same. :stopitslime:
I had this glitch twice and it's been fixed everytime by just going to a different area and closing and reopening the game. It happens because she goes invisible when you crouch.

So would you guys say you've grown to appreciate the game now?....the first couple days in here was looking :francis:.....was thinking about holding out til they work out some of the kinks, like no world maps. But how you guys feeling now that you've advanced in the story?....I see you all talking about crafting and shyt which was already a given would be insane. But how's the actual story. Are the sidequests entertaining or repetitive?....that was my biggest issue with fallout. Too much of the game felt monotonous and repetitive.
A lot of people aren't posting about the story for spoilers. I'll just say that I'm not fully in love with the direction the game is taking with the main story, but it is good, I just wanted them to take a different direction personally. Everything else I really enjoy, but I've been playing bethesda since oblivion so I know what to expect. If you didn't like Fallout you won't like this, because this is really Fallout but even MORE grounded. A lot of the quirky, weird shyt in Fallout isn't in this at all.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I had this glitch twice and it's been fixed everytime by just going to a different area and closing and reopening the game. It happens because she goes invisible when you crouch.

A lot of people aren't posting about the story for spoilers. I'll just say that I'm not fully in love with the direction the game is taking with the main story, but it is good, I just wanted them to take a different direction personally. Everything else I really enjoy, but I've been playing bethesda since oblivion so I know what to expect. If you didn't like Fallout you won't like this, because this is really Fallout but even MORE grounded. A lot of the quirky, weird shyt in Fallout isn't in this at all.
Honestly I really enjoyed fallout. Just didn't like how a lot of the vaults and enemies felt identical. Felt like the design coulda been more varied. After a while I just focused on the main story and skipped a lot of the exploration because of it. I enjoy exploring when it doesn't feel so copy and paste. But overall I still thought it was a great game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Honestly I really enjoyed fallout. Just didn't like how a lot of the vaults and enemies felt identical. Felt like the design coulda been more varied. After a while I just focused on the main story and skipped a lot of the exploration because of it. I enjoy exploring when it doesn't feel so copy and paste. But overall I still thought it was a great game.
That's the bethesda way. There's a lot of that copy/paste style content in the game if you seek it out, but for the most part it stays fresh if you just stick to the questlines that you are interested in, the strength of the game is in quest based storytelling, rather than random exploration and dungeon crawling, but I've always felt that way about games in general. Even in GTA or zelda I don't have random sessions of just turning on the game and free roaming endlessly. That's always been boring to me.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That's the bethesda way. There's a lot of that copy/paste style content in the game if you seek it out, but for the most part it stays fresh if you just stick to the questlines that you are interested in, the strength of the game is in quest based storytelling, rather than random exploration and dungeon crawling, but I've always felt that way about games in general. Even in GTA or zelda I don't have random sessions of just turning on the game and free roaming endlessly. That's always been boring to me.
Aight fukk it I'm gonna jump into this shyt on Wednesday:ehh:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Right now the game is an 8 and can slide down to a 7.5 or lower as play through it. Right now the little things (inventory management, interacting with the environment, UI issues, map issues) are killing me and it is going to be throughout the whole game.

The amount of quality of life issues in this game are completely frustrating which i know modders will fix, but really should not have to at all. The fact that a modder had to add DLSS 2/3 to the game when Bethesda refused to is fukking deplorable.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All of us who are actually playing the game have been appreciating it bruh, cop this shyt it's a fantastic game. :heh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Aight fukk it I'm gonna jump into this shyt on Wednesday:ehh:
I don't think you'll regret it at all

I think people have gotten spoiled by all these bethesda like open world games but this game is really the reminder what bethesda has over those games, and that's depth. It really feels alive. I wasn't a hater of Cyberpunk at all but this game puts it to shame in terms of just how deep and alive it is in comparison.

Still looking forward to that Cyberpunk DLC tho :ehh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I never played a Zelda game on my life, but TOTK is on PC so imma try that shyt out. Just downloaded a cracked version. I can probably rock wit that, but I can't get down with something like Baulders Gate 3 because of the damn click to walk and turn based fights like old ass Final Fantasy games :huhldup:.

I'm a huge fan of the RPG like communication and the story changing elements. Would the travel, exploration with said travel, turn based fighting, overhead camera, ect. Would these things make me delete this shyt or are the RPG elements THAT good?
Hope this gets you into Zelda cuz depending how old you are you definitely missing out...but if u been around for a min shame on you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This dude finally took his spacesuit off when the NPC mentioned he was wearing it in the office...:dead: fukking noob ass nikka...