Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s so many fukking weapons. I still haven’t found any heavy weapons or snipers and it’s already way more weapons than the entirety of fallout 4 :wow:

guns-lots-of-guns-i-need-guns.gif

Can't wait...:wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It’s so many fukking weapons. I still haven’t found any heavy weapons or snipers and it’s already way more weapons than the entirety of fallout 4 :wow:
As you level up, you start to see even more weapons.

Half my carry weight is guns :dead:
Six different kinds of Rifles, Three different revolvers, two grenade launchers. Humans never change :dead:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This stupid fitness bug is pissing me off...can't even upgrade the skill because of it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So would you guys say you've grown to appreciate the game now?....the first couple days in here was looking :francis:.....was thinking about holding out til they work out some of the kinks, like no world maps. But how you guys feeling now that you've advanced in the story?....I see you all talking about crafting and shyt which was already a given would be insane. But how's the actual story. Are the sidequests entertaining or repetitive?....that was my biggest issue with fallout. Too much of the game felt monotonous and repetitive.