Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This game got me brehs. I can’t play civilization games anymore because I’ll “one more turn” until 3:00am. This game has me doing “let’s go chase down one more quest”. Next thing I know my Xbox is telling me I’ve been on for 4-1/2 hours and I need to take a break. It’s crack.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I spent 2 hrs designing my Mantis ship. :mjlol: there are enough options here to make virtually any type of scifi ship or miniature versions of them. Star Wars, Star Trek, Battle Beyond the Stars, Expense, Halo, Zoids :russ:

Shortly after that I ran into this fugzai ass UC patroller who said I had contraband🧢
The Mantis ship inherently blocks contraband scans, even if I was riding dirty:ufdup:
nikka stuttering and shyt talmbout I have to pay a fine or he'll have to call for UC Police back up🧢

I called his bluff, shot his engines out, boarded his ship and kilt everyone. Guess who got a UC ship?:mjlol: I'm a 3 now.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
nah-imma-do-my-own-thing-miles-morales.gif

im good...

Saying no to a 250k payday :leon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I spent 2 hrs designing my Mantis ship. :mjlol: there are enough options here to make virtually any type of scifi ship or miniature versions of them. Star Wars, Star Trek, Battle Beyond the Stars, Expense, Halo, Zoids :russ:

Shortly after that I ran into this fugzai ass UC patroller who said I had contraband🧢
The Mantis ship inherently blocks contraband scans, even if I was riding dirty:ufdup:
nikka stuttering and shyt talmbout I have to pay a fine or he'll have to call for UC Police back up🧢

I called his bluff, shot his engines out, boarded his ship and kilt everyone. Guess who got a UC ship?:mjlol: I'm a 3 now.

can’t wait to play this. :wow:

all the different scenarios I’m reading lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaaaaannnnnn

I’m gonna have soooooooo much fun making ships on this game.

So far I’ve seen;
The Mass Effect Normandy
Various Star Wars Empire space ships
The space ships from Halo
The Enterprise from Star Trek

Now these niccas done made the BATWING

Ship making really has unlimited potential